Patch 1.06 (148 megas)

nunogsm

bo4 today patch 1.06 - small patch only 1.48megas i pray for this save my night.

im copying the files 55%, and go try my netduma r1 version 6j with my personal profile, profile that works like a charm until yesterday

24 minutes ago, AnarchyAli said:

Still can't connect to dedicated servers in uk not sure why any tips please.

did you download and install the patch from blackops?and did you change any settings when you couldnt join before the patch? if so revert..and make sure you have your console off before putting it into geofilter..worst case reboot router or flush cloud?

1 minute ago, MassaDebata85 said:

did you download and install the patch from blackops?and did you change any settings when you couldnt join before the patch? if so revert..and make sure you have your console off before putting it into geofilter..worst case reboot router or flush cloud?

I installed the patch. I didn't change any settings before or during the problems might just need to reset all my stuff cheers for advice 

• Administrators

Disappointing that it hasn't fixed it for you but does seem to indicate its due to the game as the patch fixed it for others. 

Please try this suggestion a user has posted: I've noticed after the patch, the router had assigned two xboxes with the same IP, resulting in one having issues online. I've deleted them both and added them both again, game is now fine again.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Disappointing that it hasn't fixed it for you but does seem to indicate its due to the game as the patch fixed it for others. 

Please try this suggestion a user has posted: I've noticed after the patch, the router had assigned two xboxes with the same IP, resulting in one having issues online. I've deleted them both and added them both again, game is now fine again.

I got it to work finally just needed to reset all my stuff thanks for the help lads

For me (xbox one x ) no issue in "Searching Match" , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 ms in Italian dedis..

But this game for me is unplayable , hit marker terrible , shot first die first..

I think this is the worst cod that i played 

On 11/15/2018 at 1:28 AM, Albo2001 said:

For me (xbox one x ) no issue in "Searching Match" , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 ms in Italian dedis..

But this game for me is unplayable , hit marker terrible , shot first die first..

I think this is the worst cod that i played 

Same for me on Xbox one. I'm getting great pings, but my hit detection feels delayed, character movement feels super slow compared to everyone else, and I get instamelted the moment I see an enemy. I even switched back to my regular router and it's still the same.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Stimuli said:

Same for me on Xbox one. I'm getting great pings, but my hit detection feels delayed, character movement feels super slow compared to everyone else, and I get instamelted the moment I see an enemy. I even switched back to my regular router and it's still the same.

Try these port forwarding rules to see if it improves it for you: 

On 11/16/2018 at 10:24 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Try these port forwarding rules to see if it improves it for you: 

I turned off upnp and used the ports recommended by activision and it made a great difference. Not sure if its placebo or if their servers are getting better, but I had great hit detection when connected to a dedicated server and the game felt super smooth. Laggy players are still encountered, but not as bad as before. My NAT was moderate so I just rebooted the netduma and console to get back to open. 

Overall Settings:

Port forward, upnp off

Geofilter set to 1051 km, ping assist 30ms, strict mode on, and qos off.

Hopefully this can help others because it was a day and night difference for me :)

719013461_ScreenShot2018-11-18at10_47_06PM.thumb.png.1841f14f020223cce5db3f422c2e815b.png

• Netduma Staff

Interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing this, hopefully someone can benefit from that set-up. We believe port forwarding improving gameplay is a placebo, but even if it is, it doesn't matter. If you're having a better time because of it, that's fantastic :D