Can we downgrade?

StreakzTV

If you can’t find games in bo4, with the new firmware you go have the same problem with the old version. I dont update, and I can’t find today a single game.

the problem is not on the firmware.

i hope netduma team fix this problem 

bo4 felt absolutely awful immediately after updating. The game patch was already bad enough to make the geo filter useless. No preemptive controls either. It's like CoD....I dont know why some things don't remain the same year after year...same with this router firmware...it doesn't have some of the features of the r1 that I liked

6 hours ago, nunogsm said:

If you can’t find games in bo4, with the new firmware you go have the same problem with the old version. I dont update, and I can’t find today a single game.

the problem is not on the firmware.

i hope netduma team fix this problem 

New servers in new locations have been added by activision and they are being compiled at the moment as the ip address and locations need to be gathered and compiled so that they can be updated to the cloud in order for geo filtering to work properly. For the moment if anyone is having issues finding lobbies using geo filtering I suggest you go into spectator mode until the cloud update is complete!

• Administrators
14 hours ago, StreakzTV said:

bo4 felt absolutely awful immediately after updating. The game patch was already bad enough to make the geo filter useless. No preemptive controls either. It's like CoD....I dont know why some things don't remain the same year after year...same with this router firmware...it doesn't have some of the features of the r1 that I liked

What is it missing? Now we have rolled out a much more powerful Ping Assist and an easier to use Hybrid VPN, it is far superior.

But do downgrade back if you prefer. 

2 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

What is it missing? Now we have rolled out a much more powerful Ping Assist and an easier to use Hybrid VPN, it is far superior.

But do downgrade back if you prefer. 

The preemptive and reactive choices for our connections. Preemptive keeps me from feeling like im behind in frames....now with this new stuff it feels like im playing reactive and it just doesnt feel right. I can understanding adding to but not taking away. We all don't use VPN so it's kinda pointless to me. Might be superior for the ones who do use it.

If I'm blind and it's there then please correct me.

• Administrators

QoS has been more to be more easy to use. Its more powerful than the previous QoS and therefore doesn't need the distinction between preemptive/reactive. Id suggest experimenting with the Anti-Bufferbloat % as well as bandwidth allocation for the console with share excess off