Getting kicked out of main lobby and pushed back the Multiplayer start screen

TODDzillaInLA

• Administrators
18 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

yeah lol

this exactly what i mean

I can see what you mean - they appear white on our Knowledge Base so you can't make them out. We'll get the page updated.

1 hour ago, xolhid said:

It is one of the main reasons as I get the best connections from Dallas dedis, but netduma is reporting them in new jersey. If I leave my geo-filter over Dallas I rarely get into games and when I do it is really high ping. If I put my geo-filter over New Jersey I have a better connection experience. Mislocated dedis are a big issue.

What is even worse is you guys gave enormous praise for PA v2, yet it didn't make any positive difference whatsoever.

I get pings of 23-25ms when I can actually connect to a Dallas dedis. If I set PA to 30 and throw the Geo filter in the ocean, I never get into games ever. What a joke.

Something is going wrong there if that's happening. Try enabling fast search and ALWAYS restart your BO4 game after making changes to the Geo-Filter. The game does a crucial network test and it gets very confused if you adjust the Geo-Filter after boot up.

2 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

I can see what you mean - they appear white on our Knowledge Base so you can't make them out. We'll get the page updated.

Something is going wrong there if that's happening. Try enabling fast search and ALWAYS restart your BO4 game after making changes to the Geo-Filter. The game does a crucial network test and it gets very confused if you adjust the Geo-Filter after boot up.

I agree that something is going wrong(DumaOS), but I have already followed every single suggestion multiple times and nothing works.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, xolhid said:

I agree that something is going wrong(DumaOS), but I have already followed every single suggestion multiple times and nothing works.

Can you do a speed test prior to gaming when nothing is using the internet and double check what your base ping is then set your PA value to around 25ms above that, does that help resolve the issue?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you do a speed test prior to gaming when nothing is using the internet and double check what your base ping is then set your PA value to around 25ms above that, does that help resolve the issue?

nope. already tried that. I tried raising PA by 5ms until i started getting into games. I kept getting servers over 50ms that felt like crap. The best servers for me are 22-25ms, but are rare for me to get into.

33 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so just to clarify, put your radius over New Jersey, great games as they're mislocated and closer to you and their pings range from 22-25ms? However, trying to use PA to get these servers never works?

Correct. If I leave Geo filter over New Jersey is the only way I can get low ping games, but even then it is hit or miss. Sometimes servers will be over 50ms with my PA set to 30. If I drop my Geo filter in the ocean and set PA to 30 I never get games, it just sits there for hours searching for a game. If I set it over Dallas with PA to 30 I rarely get any games, but when I do it's over 50ms garbage server. If I put the Geo filter in the ocean and start raising the PA I start to get games at the 40ms mark, but I get very bad results most of the time with games over 50ms.

I live in Omaha, Nebraska so I know the New Jersey servers are incorrectly located. In all previous COD games the low ping servers like that we're all in Dallas. New Jersey is nearly twice the distance than Dallas from my location.