Getting kicked out of main lobby and pushed back the Multiplayer start screen

TODDzillaInLA

So at first i thought it was friends not having a open nat type. Then i thought it was the geo filter and the fact i had to keep clicking on there name and re hitting the allow button so they can join. but last night the connection was so bad i went to go play solo. i had the geo filter home pin selected to the dedicated server in southern california and it just keep dropping me and pushing me back to the main menu. then i tried the dedicated server up in washington and the same thing happen, ping assist set to 30 and the call of duty profile selected. i had to end up changing the geo filter to spectator to stay in a lobby with out getting dropped

I live in Los Angeles CA USA by the way

since the game automatically puts you far away to try to balance ping assist maybe they have a way to prevent software like the netduma? 

so those pictures were me sitting in black ops 4 main menu no friends. i noticed the icon in europe had a way lower ping then the one in the U.S. i set my home pin to the icon and europe and added to my allow list. don't know what it did but i did not get kicked out of a lobby once and it made me host. ping was 12-16 was dropping 100 plus kills a game

tonight i will take a screenshot with friends in the lobby while we are in a game

i dont understand this part (It's possible instead that you're connecting to your friends through the servers instead if they were taken when in a lobby with a friend.)

• Administrators

It's hard to tell as you still have all the servers present from bootup, if you could take a screenshot after that disappeared that would be really helpful. It appears they're allowed though from what I can tell but marked as peers not dedicated servers. Look mislocated as well most likely.

no nothing has never been blocked, but i believe things are not showing up in the correct location and not showing at all. when some friends join they wont show. i have to go into a solo party chat with just them and they pop up for a split second then disappear when others show all the time

i find it odd that if i put my home pin set to where i live i get crap connections and get dropped all the time but i put my home pin on that icon in dublin and i have crazy low ping 12 - 16 and drop 100+ booms

here is a screen shot from last night

Call of Duty® Black Ops 4.jpg

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As I mentioned its mislocated on the map so it's actual location will be much closer to you so a cloud update will fix that

You guys consistently use the term "soon" for releasing updates and in most cases takes many months to years before released. This means you guys misinterpret the word meaning. BO4 has been out nearly a month and a half of the 12 month life cycle with no cloud updates. Most of us are not impressed by this as we purchased your equipment so we can enjoy our gaming experience, not play a waiting game. I know I already stated this before, but it doesn't make sense why you guys don't give frequent updates instead of prolonging updates for extensive time periods. I get that you guys are "testing" them to make sure they are accurate, but we the consumers would be happier if you guys made the updates more frequent. It's better for your image if consumers can give you positive or constructive feedback for updates than it is for you to waste a lot of your time replying with the same excuses multiple times a day.

I am on the latest update with ping assist v2 and still have the exact same connection issues.