Weird Hybrid VPN Glitch

fakkel

I just installed NetdumaOS firmware 3 and set up the custom Hybrid VPN I connected me directly, but here it comes: With Hybrid VPN enabled, but without hiding any devices behind vpn (do not VPN these services for all devices) I am no longer able to browse to certain web pages through wifi! I can only access these specific webpages when I click on, only vpn these services for the specific device I am browsing on. But I don't want to hide behind VPN because it slows down my internet, but if I don't, I get this error message in my browser 

404 Not Found

And If I completely disable VPN or if I don't tick any of my devices to hind behind it, I download extremely slow (200kb). Then if I tick the device to hide behind hybrid VPN I start downloading with a normal VPN download Speed (5.0mbps), normally (before OS upgrade) I download with 11.0 mbps (wifi) what the hell is going on?!!

• Administrators

I think you may have it the wrong way around - Do not VPN these services applies the VPN to that whole device if you haven't added any specific servers etc. Does that clarify it a bit more and explain what may be happening?