question about tick rate and recieve rate

Hey Fraser thanks for the response I thought that was the general idea but it’s good to ask the experts lol, another question on battlefield 1 the receive rate is consistent over 200kbits per second but on fifa is only around 40, is that’s normal due to the game or is it something to check In to 

thanks 

• Netduma Staff
6 hours ago, Iilukas210 said:

Hey Fraser thanks for the response I thought that was the general idea but it’s good to ask the experts lol, another question on battlefield 1 the receive rate is consistent over 200kbits per second but on fifa is only around 40, is that’s normal due to the game or is it something to check In to 

thanks 

I reckon the discrepancy there is due to the amount of players - on Fifa you're only connecting to one other player. There's a ton more data being processed in Battlefield given the amount of player interactions happening at the same time. I hope that makes sense :)

hi jack yes that makes sense the reason i ask mainly is due to having heavy sluggish gameplay and jitter on fifa and other games i dont, well not that i can notice im just trying to get the best connection possible, if you guys or any other member have any ideas i will appreciate that

thanks