Cannot access UI after Milestone firmware update

morgs91

Hey guys,

I upgraded my firmware as per the emails however now it prompts me to enter my user and password. I have never changed these and the default admin/password is not working.

can you please help me?

Thank

Morgs

1 hour ago, morgs91 said:

Hey guys,

I upgraded my firmware as per the emails however now it prompts me to enter my user and password. I have never changed these and the default admin/password is not working.

can you please help me?

Thank

Morgs

24 minutes ago, Snoogins_666 said:

Same as the op above admin. Any help please as getting frustrated as literally unable to do anything at all with router now.

Clear your browser cache and cookies and then try admin & password as the username & password again.

• Administrators

If you have not manually set your own login, it always defaults to admin and password (lowercase and make sure you type this in English)

If you did set a manual login, try admin and password too if your usual entries are not working.

If you can't get it to work, take a small object like a pen and push the reset button down at the back. Hold it down until the lights beep and then wait for the R1 to complete the factory reset. You can then access it again with the default admin and password

• Administrators
3 hours ago, morgs91 said:

factory reset did the job.

now however i cant access the gateway via ethernet but can via wifi

That is very odd - surely something not right with the Ethernet connection? Connect to a different port on the R1 and make sure the cable is in your PC firmly. Also make sure the LED light is on for the port on your R1. Try again (at 192.168.88.1).

If that's not working, double check you haven't set a static IP on your LAN adapter on your PC.

hello. i upgraded to the milestone 1.3 today, and now it won't let me log into the router. i never change the password or username, its at the default admin password. i did use lower case lettering an still the same issue of not being able to log in. any help will be much appreciated! thanks

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, DA_guru85 said:

Alright well that seemed to work! im logged back in, but now it seems the update didnt take affect, i dont see the new ping assist v2 anywhere?

Great to hear that. Ping Assist is in the Geo-Filter Map options

• 1 year later...

I've factory reset myR1 with the a pin in the back which I know makes the login be "admin" and "password" but when I try to login with this after going to "192.168.88.1", it just keeps asking for a login over and over again.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, fssol8265 said:

I've factory reset myR1 with the a pin in the back which I know makes the login be "admin" and "password" but when I try to login with this after going to "192.168.88.1", it just keeps asking for a login over and over again.

What firmware version did you go from and what version did you go to? Clear your browser cache/cookies then try again.