Milestone 1.3 is now out on the Netduma R1!

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
16 hours ago, david said:

Thanks for quick response. I have checked span/junk/promotions etc. I've received other emails from netduma but nothing about the 1.3 milestone. I only registered for the beta today, so I will not have been on the list when the email was originally sent.

You may actually already have the latest firmware (click the i in the top right corner - does it show firmware version ending in .29?)

If it ends in .10, you are on the older firmware so you need to upgrade. We have just sent you the email with the firmware link.

• Netduma Staff
12 hours ago, WilliamCL57 said:

Anyway I could get an email with milestone 1.3? I have version 2.1.2.10 and have not received any email except the initial DumaOS one. I checked every folder.

Could you email [email protected]? We'll take it from there and get it to you :)

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, giftedsoldier said:

This upgrade has been sitting for over an hour and has not finished. Prior to trying this upgrade my QOS was giving Unmatched Device errors.

Can I reset my R1 and then upgrade to the latest DumaOS version?

Thanks. 

Yes do a factory reset and try again please

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, giftedsoldier said:

ok, I was finally able to get the router upgraded but I am not able to get into the dumaOS interface. admin/password is not working. What should I do to get into the interface? 

It'll be whatever you had it set to before, if that doesn't work factory reset using the button in the back and then it'll be admin / password

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Evangelisuk said:

Just gonna drop in and say ive checked over all of this months emails ive recieved and not had one with the new update link yet either. Im on .10  at the moment.

I'll PM you the upgrade email now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, S13 said:

After upgrade, i instantly got  error  This site can't be reached  192.168.88.1 took too long to respond.  What should I do ?

Thanks 

You need to clear the browser cache/cookies in order to access the interface

• 5 weeks later...
On November 14, 2018 at 11:24 AM, Netduma Admin said:

You may actually already have the latest firmware (click the i in the top right corner - does it show firmware version ending in .29?)

If it ends in .10, you are on the older firmware so you need to upgrade. We have just sent you the email with the firmware link.

Just checked mine and mine does indeed end in 10, so it appears I need to upgrade my firmware. I'll have to check and see if I've gotten your latest email. 

• Administrators
21 hours ago, YOBIGDUSOFLY said:

Just checked mine and mine does indeed end in 10, so it appears I need to upgrade my firmware. I'll have to check and see if I've gotten your latest email. 

Let us know if you were not able to find it 😊

• 7 months later...
On 1/3/2019 at 1:07 PM, YOBIGDUSOFLY said:

Awesome thank you! You are the best! 

11 hours ago, Zeddarius said:

Got the original email but haven't been receiving the updates. 

Check your forum messages.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Pioratika said:

Everyone who has signed up to the Open Beta should have received an email with the new firmware. Can you send me some link? or email? I has signed to the Beta.

Thanks!!

I have sent you a DM with the update info.