Finding lobbies faster

Albeno

I have a netduma r1 and I have an Asus rog rapture ac5300. On my Asus I have no problems finding lobbies. But when I disconnected the Asus and use netduma with Duma os sometimes I literally have to wait 3-5 mins. I love I can set my geo filter up with the netduma and see my ping and etc and can block host and servers. That’s the only reason why I’m spending hours of my time trying to make it work. If I can get it to work I’ll use the netduma as my router disable Wifi and use the Asus as an Acess point. But the netduma gives me tons of problems especially when trying to play with friends. I never had these problems in previous call of duty games. Every time I try to play with a friend I allow them on my geo filter list but when I go to play a match it boots us back to the main screen. I’ve tried everything. It don’t always boot us back but it does it enough. and it takes forever to find games. 

• Administrators

Hi Albeno - I assume you're playing Black Ops 4?

If yes, then it's really important you set the Geo-Filter up and then boot up the game. If you make any changes, reboot the game again. This is because the game does a crucial network test when it loads up.

Also make sure your radius is not too small, I'd recommend between 1000km-2000km.

If you would like a guide, I recommend following this: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter-setup-step-2-