If you are having problems with QOS click here

purpleandgold33

Just wanted to post that I'm still trying to dail my connection in for this frickin game. Anyways, I was running speedtests via speedtest.net and when I moved the sliders it had no change in my speeds. So I was like wth. I switched when high priority detected to Always and it worked. Hit detection in game is much better and gameplay is better. I still feel a half a second behind in some lobbies but I kinda blame the game cause I've had duma since it first came out and the new cods never play well for like the for month at least. And the fact that bo4 has downgraded their respective servers from 60 hrtz (ww2) and was in the beta for bo4 now are 20-30 hrtz. If you use this make sure to switch it back to never when your done gaming. The duma will also tell you to do this as well. I hope this helps some ppl. Cheers!

7 hours ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Just wanted to post that I'm still trying to dail my connection in for this frickin game. Anyways, I was running speedtests via speedtest.net and when I moved the sliders it had no change in my speeds. So I was like wth. I switched when high priority detected to Always and it worked. Hit detection in game is much better and gameplay is better. I still feel a half a second behind in some lobbies but I kinda blame the game cause I've had duma since it first came out and the new cods never play well for like the for month at least. And the fact that bo4 has downgraded their respective servers from 60 hrtz (ww2) and was in the beta for bo4 now are 20-30 hrtz. If you use this make sure to switch it back to never when your done gaming. The duma will also tell you to do this as well. I hope this helps some ppl. Cheers!

Were you playing a game at the time you were running speedtests using high priority detected? If not then QoS will give you your full speed, high priority detected will only throttle your speed when you are gaming and return to full speed when you stop gaming. The BO4 servers went up to 60Hz after the last patch (although it doesn’t feel like it most of the time)

6 hours ago, pollutionblues said:

Were you playing a game at the time you were running speedtests using high priority detected? If not then QoS will give you your full speed, high priority detected will only throttle your speed when you are gaming and return to full speed when you stop gaming. The BO4 servers went up to 60Hz after the last patch (although it doesn’t feel like it most of the time)

No, I wasn't playing a game. I don't get it. They did go to 60 hz? It really doesn't feel like it. Got to be one of the worst launches yet. Every year it gets worse. 

Just now, purpleandgold33 said:

No, I wasn't playing a game. I don't get it. They did go to 60 hz? It really doesn't feel like it. Got to be one of the worst launches yet. Every year it gets worse. 

That's why you were seeing your full speeds then. 'When high priority detected' was working as it should. If you had been playing a game at that time you would've saw the lower speed (whatever you had the sliders at) as there would be high priority (game) traffic.

Yeah the servers are defiantly on 60Hz. Performance has been terrible since that update though, hope Treyarch do something about it soon.

4 hours ago, pollutionblues said:

That's why you were seeing your full speeds then. 'When high priority detected' was working as it should. If you had been playing a game at that time you would've saw the lower speed (whatever you had the sliders at) as there would be high priority (game) traffic.

Yeah the servers are defiantly on 60Hz. Performance has been terrible since that update though, hope Treyarch do something about it soon.

Agreed game still plays like shit