Unable to acces the r1 interface

I just got my new r1 router I’ve hard wire all of my devices to the router it seem that I have internet because it allows me to go on YouTube and email but I cannot acces the (192.168.88.1) address I’ve tried multiple browsers and and I get the same message I’m stuck and I don’t know what to do, help please

F6477AA3-A195-4CB1-9B02-0CC48AC0CB24.jpeg

• Administrators

Hi there,

Could you do this please:

1. Turn WiFi off on your PC and connect an ethernet cable into port 4 on the back of the R1
  2. Make sure you do not have a static IP on your LAN adapter (read step 4 onwards on how to check this - make sure it is set to obtain an IP automatically): https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-windows-10.htm
  3. Then try 192.168.88.1 again
  4. If that doesn't work, try typing /r1/ into your browser and see if that connects instead
  5. If it's still not working, could you open the Start Menu, Type in cmd and then open the Command Prompt option that appears. In that black screen, type in ipconfig  and press enter. Then screenshot those results and upload them here - we want to see what your default gateway is

Thanks

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, Emilio said:

After that what do I have to do? 

If you type ipconfig and press enter you should get a table of results. Does that not happen for you?