Paid 280 for this

Verysleepy2k8

Sorry but the hell am I paying for if geofilter takes 10 minutes to find a match, backs out of lobbies, disconnects, can't connect to cod servers and sits on contacting servers for half an hour...

When the second I turn off the whole reason for buying the modem, everything works fine.

Geofilter and blackout? Lol not even going to attempt it.

So I'll have to continue on spectating mode connecting halfway across the world until this works?

This should be a priority and I realise some of it is treyarch fault but even people going back to old firmware are improving, yet us xr500 people are screwed and have to wait months for a cloud update and ping assist?

And yes my settings are perfect. Just fed up. Was fine on night one.

I am using XR500 and mine works perfectly, yes there are some games where it tries to connect outside of the range and it kicks me but thats good, thats the reason i use it.

I only have issues about 4am in the morning where it just seems it will not find any UK games what so ever.

• Administrators

Hi Sleepy  - we're working hard to get this optimised. As you say, the game is making a lot of networking changes too.

In case you are not already, make sure you have at least two of the nearest server regions covered and have this all in place before you boot up the game. Should find games efficiently then (and Blackout and Multiplayer should be similar / the same in terms of searching for servers).

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Macabi83 said:

worst connection ever in a cod.

The big patch messed the game/servers right up, we've just got to wait it out and hope Treyarch sort it quickly. It's horrible at the moment.

I am set at 900km covering UK and Europe. 

Just sometimes it takes forever, certain game modes just won't connect, yet I'm pretty sure there's people playing HC Dom in the UK during the day lol.

It's like treyarch are spreading load no matter what, so netdumas trying to put me on UK or Europe but treyarch is saying nope need a diff server those are full thus it takes forever

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, Verysleepy2k8 said:

I am set at 900km covering UK and Europe. 

Just sometimes it takes forever, certain game modes just won't connect, yet I'm pretty sure there's people playing HC Dom in the UK during the day lol.

It's like treyarch are spreading load no matter what, so netdumas trying to put me on UK or Europe but treyarch is saying nope need a diff server those are full thus it takes forever

Welcome to the forum! Yeh that's the feeling we're getting - there's people playing BO4 all over the world but the game net-code just won't have it. We're working on fixes on our end but I'm in no doubt that a lot of these issues can only be fixed by Treyarch. Stay strong for now, the situation will improve soon!