Net Duma OS

Gordon

Hi, I upgraded to Dumas Os but had to downgrade again as I was unable to control the Netduma interface on the internet browser on my iPad. Tried to add a device namely PS4 for the Geo location hosting. I can select my PS4 from the devices list. The text goes red and then the interface hangs.

Thought u would like to know.

Gordon

• Netduma Staff
13 hours ago, Gordon said:

Hi, I upgraded to Dumas Os but had to downgrade again as I was unable to control the Netduma interface on the internet browser on my iPad. Tried to add a device namely PS4 for the Geo location hosting. I can select my PS4 from the devices list. The text goes red and then the interface hangs.

Thought u would like to know.

Gordon

Hi Gordon, welcome to the forum! Thanks for letting us know - we're planning on designing a native app for phones and tablets in the future, so don't worry! Are you able to use DumaOS on any other devices like Laptops or PC's?

Hi. Have not tried as 8 always control th3 Netduma from my iPad. As mentioned have now downgraded to the old software which I can control from the iPad. Let me know when you have finished work for tablets and phones and I wil try the Duma again. 

Thank you.

• Netduma Staff
2 hours ago, Gordon said:

Hi. Have not tried as 8 always control th3 Netduma from my iPad. As mentioned have now downgraded to the old software which I can control from the iPad. Let me know when you have finished work for tablets and phones and I wil try the Duma again. 

Thank you.

No worries Gordon - keep an eye on our Twitter for any updates regarding this :)