Connections not showing on geo page

Nuschler22

Hello... Brand new to this and just installed it today.. 

I'm not seeing where I'm connection to on the geo page playing with the PS4. I haven't played many games but nothing has shown up. 

I believe everything is checked so it would be enabled. How do I view this? This is on the factory installed firmware. 

Also, I'm not sure the geo is even working. It seems like my connection on the PS4 is the same as it was before playing BLOPS4. I posted here because it's a general question related to the router and not specific to the game. 

Thanks for any help! 

• Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, Nuschler22 said:

Hello... Brand new to this and just installed it today.. 

I'm not seeing where I'm connection to on the geo page playing with the PS4. I haven't played many games but nothing has shown up. 

I believe everything is checked so it would be enabled. How do I view this? This is on the factory installed firmware. 

Also, I'm not sure the geo is even working. It seems like my connection on the PS4 is the same as it was before playing BLOPS4. I posted here because it's a general question related to the router and not specific to the game. 

Thanks for any help! 

Hi, welcome to the forum! We're developing two solutions to this issue as we speak - the first is Ping Assist, which is just a more effective way of filtering in BO4 using the Geo-Filter (filtering by Ping rather than Distance) and the second solution will be a cloud update, which will add / relocate servers which are incorrect on the Geo-Filter map. You can expect Black Ops 4 to work much better with it as a result very soon :D

You should be seeing servers though... Where are you located, and have you got the Games Console service selected on your PS4? Are you in Filtering Mode? Do you see anything appear on the Geo-Filter at all when you're searching for a game?

Located in Arizona. Everything just comes up as a red circle. 

Also where do I go to view where I'm connected? 

I've yet to actually see an IP anywhere. I don't think I'm connecting to servers although I might be. I believe servers end with an E if I'm not mistaken.

17 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Hi, welcome to the forum! We're developing two solutions to this issue as we speak - the first is Ping Assist, which is just a more effective way of filtering in BO4 using the Geo-Filter (filtering by Ping rather than Distance) and the second solution will be a cloud update, which will add / relocate servers which are incorrect on the Geo-Filter map. You can expect Black Ops 4 to work much better with it as a result very soon :D

You should be seeing servers though... Where are you located, and have you got the Games Console service selected on your PS4? Are you in Filtering Mode? Do you see anything appear on the Geo-Filter at all when you're searching for a game?

• Netduma Staff
13 hours ago, Nuschler22 said:

Located in Arizona. Everything just comes up as a red circle. 

Also where do I go to view where I'm connected? 

I've yet to actually see an IP anywhere. I don't think I'm connecting to servers although I might be. I believe servers end with an E if I'm not mistaken.

To see which server is the host, it'll be the largest icon on the map (or you could use Auto-Ping Host to identify it). We're investigating this issue though - there's definitely either something weird going on with Black Ops 4 itself or something is wrong with our cloud database. Do you ever see icons on the map? What about if you set your device to Spectator Mode and reboot your console?