I think I bricked my r1

silent13clk

I was updating to the new beta firmware. I was on 1.03.3 and was going to apply the fix when my power went out. I kicked the outlet on accident. The router still lights up. I connected my PC via ethernet to port 2 and I have nothing else connected to the netduma rout er. I did an IPconfig and I dont have a default gateway showing. Is my router bricked? 

image.png

6 hours ago, silent13clk said:

I was updating to the new beta firmware. I was on 1.03.3 and was going to apply the fix when my power went out. I kicked the outlet on accident. The router still lights up. I connected my PC via ethernet to port 2 and I have nothing else connected to the netduma rout er. I did an IPconfig and I dont have a default gateway showing. Is my router bricked? 

image.png

You should not have upgraded from 1.03.3 without assistance from Netduma. I am not sure if your router can be rescued but hopefully @Netduma Fraser or @Netduma Admin or @Netduma Jack may be able to advise and assist you further. You may have to return it to their facility for repair if it is possible to.

• Administrators

As the instructions said, you should not have upgraded from 1.03.3. You will need to send the router back to us for us to fix. Could you email us at [email protected] and we will take it from there. Thanks.