Couple of ideas Id personally love

Hi guys, 

I love the dumaos there are few things that niggle me but from reading the forums my understanding is they're in the works of being resolved but that said there was 2 things id love to be included. 

The first one being country name or maybe short name for example UK or USA shown on the geo filter map, personally because when gaming I always find it interesting to see what the country it is the player or server is in and my geography not being fantastic I think it would be a cool idea. Even if it was a pop up when you hover over the country. 

The second idea which I think would be nice is maybe having an actual duma app for Pc/Mac now while its not exactly taxing to run a browser I think it would be nice to have the app and you could select exactly what parts of the duma information to permanently float on screen. For example me personally id love to have the ping window just floating on my desktop especially when I'm running Obs, Elgato etc as screen space is limited.

Just a couple of ideas if they sound stupid I apologise but those were a couple of things I think would be nice additions 

• Administrators

Both great ideas! We're onto the second one already. First one is a cool idea - something we might do in conjunction with the second.

Thanks again for the feedback and let us know if you think of anything else.