Can't log in to router user interface

benjammin1980

Hi guys I'm enjoying the dumaos when I can access it, thank you. Here's my issue, I seem to have access for a few seconds after i reboot to make changes then i loose contact with the router interface. The internet is online and still running on all devices.  I've tried clearing cache and browser history. I've tried using other browsers and other devices. I've successfully downgraded to original R1 firmware and have done several factory resets. I didn't have trouble with the old firmware until i did this upgrade. 

• Administrators

Hi Ben - which version are you on now? The original R1 firmware or the new DumaOS?

If you downgraded back, could you either try opening your browser in incognito mode or try a different browser. Thanks 

i've tried many browsers in incognito but I'm sticking with google chrome at the moment since you guys use this. I'm currently on dumaos. I have to set it up quickly before i loose contact. It feels like it times out and it takes a long time for R-apps to run.

• Administrators

Hi Ben - yes they are all fine. Could you try reinstalling the firmware again please - no need to downgrade. Just try installing the same firmware again within DumaOS.

(You can use Safari if you prefer)

I have several times upgraded to downgrade. I did read another post awhile ago saying to untick preserve settings but i can't because i need vlan 10 in wan for my fibre in order to get internet but the dumaos doesn't have this.I'm sticking with original r1 firmware for now  

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 1.00.20 am.png

33 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi Ben - yes they are all fine. Could you try reinstalling the firmware again please - no need to downgrade. Just try installing the same firmware again within DumaOS.

(You can use Safari if you prefer)

Do you mean install the dumaos again while still on dumaos?

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, benjammin1980 said:

Do you mean install the dumaos again while still on dumaos?

That's correct. But if you would prefer to stay on the R1 original firmware, please stay on that.

ok I'll give it ago. Could we please include the option of vlan tag on the dumaos the same as r1 firmware? That way i could upgrade and input setting manually and have a fresh install thanks guys great work

I tried upgrading again I still have this problem. Is there a fix? Clearing browser history doesn’t work on any of my devices or computers. It only works for a short time after upgrade or reboot. Getting annoying 

• 1 month later...

Here’s and update: The problem isn’t fixed but i’ve found why it’s happening. I have a Diskstation from synology a nas drive that won’t let me access the router pages on dumaOS. When I turn the Diskstation off, I can then access the dumaOS. Upnp is working fine all though it does sound like a port conflict. Maybe they’re trying to use the same protocol at the same time like ssh or telnet. Either way I can’t use my nas drive with your router. I’m about to give up on this router as it’s too much hard work to just getting it to work.