Disabling Geo-filter DumaOS

aka_boogo

Hey Guys,

Apologies guys if this has been answered or stated before, how do I disable the geo-filter? Is it just a matter of the untucking the strict mode box? Do I need to move my ps4 pro into spectating mode? Live in Australia and the servers are based in Sydney, again finding it hard to find games tonight especially BO Solo games. 

Knowing that I should connect to the servers based in Sydney I wanna know if this is any faster? 

The reason I ask is because I’ve tried this with no luck... this really slow... any input appreciated. 

Cheers

Well whatever they said previously about connection is king isn’t the case for this game...

3 out of the 4 solo BO games had me playing games half way across the world... 😭 V laggy  

MP TDM pings were around 20-30ms but peers not servers and we’re in places like japan Africa and Europe so can’t be sure that’s a true reflection of where they are at...

• Administrators

Hi Boogo - try expanding your radius to cover all of Aus. Then reboot your game, do you see servers appear inside your range (within Aus)? If yes, try playing. If not, try restarting the game and try again.

Ping Assist is coming very soon and this will make a big difference, so keep an eye for this being announced.

Last night the aus bo4 servers were an issue from my point of view.

Couple of games of MP fine, then half way through a game you have lost connection to the cod servers error from the game and it needs a restart. Restart and servers are running, play a game and kicked for you have lost connection to the cod server before the game starts, after a game ends etc..

Load bo4 up again and wait for minutes to find any MP game for it to eventually get 3 people peer connections and wait another 5+ mins until everyone gives up and quits. restart bo4 again and the servers are up and populate within seconds back on the dedis

Edited by SturdyFugur
the servers were having issues in australia if they even worked at all