Could you add these on the VPN Hybrid Portion =)

I know you all just came out with VPN Hybrid which is WAY Better than Asus VPN Fusion By a LONG SHOT! =D I'm just hoping that you add features other that just the OpenVPN TCP or UDP and more than just PureVPN and HideMyAss VPN Providers 😃 I think what would be even more WAY Cooler is to add the Point – to – Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) , Internet Protocol Security or IPSec, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Shell (SSH) Functions, Etc. And if anyone agrees with respond below saying that you agree, let's let NetDuma see that we want these Features, even if it's not all of them are not possible the more feedback they get the more chances of having that particular feature implemented 😁, I feel like it can be done 😃 Hopefully the creator's of this awesome software can implement this into to Future Releases.😎

you can use your own vpn provider, not just pure or HMA. Openvpn is what I use with P.I.A. I doubt they will open up SSL either, but there's no harm in asking. I am sure 1 of the team will answer this post later today UK time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been using the Hybrid VPN option.  It seems pretty good, similar to the older firmware version.  

This might be in the works or my brain not understanding VPNs properly. but ideally I would like the option of being able to select different servers that are regularly used in a drop down list.  I'm using VyprVPN (not sure if this will affect other VPNs), but sometimes I get better/stable pings on different servers depending on the day, e.g. UK and Ireland.  I followed the older guide to set up a custom VPN, but I find I have to copy and paste the different regions separately to change them.  If they could be in a list that would be great, maybe a list of common servers to connect to.  It could be useful if you want to ensure you pick a VPN server that is pretty close to the regular gaming servers.

A good example where this might apply is with Quake Champions.  Typically Dublin, Rotterdam and Frankfurt offer the best pings in game and some of the VPN servers are close by.  My logical brain believes if the VPN is pretty close to the server, there might be a reduction in ping.  Unfortunately, due to the difficultly in finding games, it is necessary to select multiple servers in the hopes of getting a game and sometimes I have to select as far as Russia and Sweden.

Look forward to the coming updates.

• Administrators

Thats a really good idea Dan, I think once its out for the majority and we're happy with its stability then we can look at implementing really good ideas such as yours to improve the experience and make it more customisable.