RolidSnake

Hi everyone!

I'm quickfaith and I'm new to the Netduma army!

I've had my R1 installed for roughly 6 hours and I'm pleased to say I'm seeing a vast improvement to my gaming and general internet needs!

I mainly play CoD AW on PS4 but I do play other games just to mix things up a bit.

Anyways, it's good to be here and I hope to catch you all in the forum soon.

:)

• Administrators

Hey faith! Welcome to the forum soldier! Fantastic to see you're enjoying it so far :) If you need any help with anything go here to start with http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=need_helpotherwise just enjoy it and the forum. Also if you fancy it we are having a little FFA tournament tomorrow and we have some space for PS4 players, head over to http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2635-netduma-official-ffa/ if you're interested :)

Hi Frazer!

I'm not too sure if I'm around tomorrow for the the FFA tournament otherwise I'd have been all over it. 

If I'd have known about this, I'd have made sure I was free!

Thanks for the invite though and I can already see I'm going to like this forum a LOT!

• Administrators

Ahh thats a shame, we'll be having more in the future (better organised by myself haha). Thats great, just make yourself at home, feel free to take part in anything, we're all really friendly here :) 

Thanks lukasz!

Lag is bad. Duma is good.

Frazer, let me know when the next one is on and I'll make sure I'm around for it!

I've got my warpaint on ready  :P

hope you will have that sort of expirence all the time now playing COD. Though i have to say as soon you get used to grate connection you may take it for granted form time to time whne that happens is good to runn few games on your ISP router like back in the days you will see the difference.

snapback.png

Thanks lukasz!

Lag is bad. Duma is good.

Frazer, let me know when the next one is on and I'll make sure I'm around for it!

I've got my warpaint on ready   :P

hope you will have that sort of expirence all the time now playing COD. Though i have to say as soon you get used to grate connection you may take it for granted form time to time whne that happens is good to runn few games on your ISP router like back in the days you will see the difference.

I don't think I ever want to go back!

Archived