Issue Download Upload Settings on 1 Device!

Scorpio

1. When i want to set a specific download & upload on 1 device it never works it doens'nt apply the settings i want, and i get script error!

It's Buggy in comparision on the R1 1.03.6i firmware there it works to specify 1 device upload and download and speeds apply also!

Some one else having this issue?

2.  Whats the difference between firmware R1 1.03.6i (Krack WiFi Vulnerability) and 1.03.6j? Must i upgrade to it, if not downgrade from Netduma DumaOs-2.1.2.10.sig?

the only difference between .i and .j is the EULA. If you are using .i version then there is no need to go to .j

When you say you are getting "script errors" are you trying to make changes on a mobile device?

I'm on PC and use firefox.

The main thing is i can't specify upload and download speed on 1 more devices in beta firmware! 

Like on the firmware R1 1.03.6i. with using firefox and no problems! apply down and upload it works perfectly on 1 or more device specific!

It will not , doesnt work in the open beta firmware DumaOs-2.1.2.10.sig.

And i always get the script error when i want to apply it like ps4 6 down 3 up  (70-70 main sliders).

My internet max speed internet is 25 Mbps Download  5 Upload.

Only when i do the main sliders to 6 down 3 up the speeds go down,  not with sliders 70 -70 and then specify a device ps4 6 down 3 up!

That's what im experience with it.

I think toppic Traffic Prioritization has the same sort of issue with the speeds.

Just want you guys to now about it!

Greetz,

Scorpio

• Administrators

The reason I asked if you experience it with Google Chrome is because that is our most supported browser as was the case with the original firmware. If you don't get it on Chrome then its a browser compatibility bug if you do get it on Chrome then it's something else. Could you check please?

Goodmorning Neduma, Fraser,

I have tested it with google chrome and i also get an error.

Can't apply specific devive ps4  download and upload.

First is set ps4 to 6Mbps download and then i want to set 3Mbps Upload and get an error!

The other way arround 3 Mbps Upload then 6 MBps Download also get an error.

See pictures below! (With firmware R1 1.03.6i. this  works!)

Don't understand this, maybe a Bug in firmware DumaOs-2.1.2.10.sig.

Knipsel 1.1.JPG

Knipsel 3.JPG

Knipsel2.JPG

• Administrators
8 hours ago, benjammin1980 said:

I'm having the same problem too. Then i can't log in to user interface

Could you create a new topic and explain exactly what your problem is? We’ll then be able to help you.