60htz servers worse than 20htz at launch?

sal111

Hey all,

so as the title suggests I’ve started to have issues with blops4 since the hrtzgate issue which prompted 3arch to buff the server tick rate from 20 to 30 and since the 27th to 60htz. Rather than improve my experience it’s actually made it worse, a lot worse. Launch week connection felt good I had the few off games here and there but overall it was running fine. Now it’s so unpredictable, the off games are more commmon and sometimes the game changes mid game! First round of Dom is awful and I’m getting melted without even being able to react then suddenly the tables have turned and I start melting. My home connection is pretty decent. A+ for all on dsl reports and various tests have shown I have a solid 5-7 ms ping. View attached video for an example of my experience since update.  

Edit: attached video didn’t work so here is the link,  

9E41EC37-971D-4575-8350-13C3E1FD53FC.jpeg

• Administrators

I do agree he should have died but if you slow it down you did miss some shots but that shouldn't have mattered in this instance. Also using the advanced ping stats coming in next milestone I can only see the host tick rate going up to a maximum of 40hz

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I do agree he should have died but if you slow it down you did miss some shots but that shouldn't have mattered in this instance. Also using the advanced ping stats coming in next milestone I can only see the host tick rate going up to a maximum of 40hz

Advanced ping stats? I wish we can have a date or know the month atleast.

18 hours ago, sal111 said:

Hey all,

so as the title suggests I’ve started to have issues with blops4 since the hrtzgate issue which prompted 3arch to buff the server tick rate from 20 to 30 and since the 27th to 60htz. Rather than improve my experience it’s actually made it worse, a lot worse. Launch week connection felt good I had the few off games here and there but overall it was running fine. Now it’s so unpredictable, the off games are more commmon and sometimes the game changes mid game! First round of Dom is awful and I’m getting melted without even being able to react then suddenly the tables have turned and I start melting. My home connection is pretty decent. A+ for all on dsl reports and various tests have shown I have a solid 5-7 ms ping. View attached video for an example of my experience since update.  

Edit: attached video didn’t work so here is the link,  

9E41EC37-971D-4575-8350-13C3E1FD53FC.jpeg

He should of died from a headshot as the smg is a 5 hit kill weapon but due to high ping plyaers COD lag comps for these players top give them an unfare advantage

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You do know once you release that update game devs are gonna argue or dispute your info on the DUmaOS as ubisoft did this when they had 200ms deadicated servers.

4 hours ago, Sci0n said:

You do know once you release that update game devs are gonna argue or dispute your info on the DUmaOS as ubisoft did this when they had 200ms deadicated servers.

The servers in the UK moved to 60/60 (67/67) as seen by DumaOS beta after the 12gb update last night.

44 minutes ago, Zennon said:

The servers in the UK moved to 60/60 (67/67) as seen by DumaOS beta after the 12gb update last night.

Ok please read what I was saying as when Netduma release the new 1.3 milestone update devs are not going to like it as it will show how bad their servers are.

Also if the update m,oved the servers upto 60/60 (67/67)  then how come on reddit there are post with vids showing more BS kills?

As when I use my phones net I can dominate players as the game compesates for my shit phone connection

56 minutes ago, Sci0n said:

Ok please read what I was saying as when Netduma release the new 1.3 milestone update devs are not going to like it as it will show how bad their servers are.

Also if the update m,oved the servers upto 60/60 (67/67)  then how come on reddit there are post with vids showing more BS kills?

As when I use my phones net I can dominate players as the game compesates for my shit phone connection

It was a statement that from the big patch update they had moved to 60HZ

I had not quoted you.

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Though it looks like hes missing him but those small white x's are bullets registering hits on him and they stay up the whole time....this game is so off.

Not by my experience. As soon as they started upping the servers my gameplay improved dramatically. I was getting games about half and half of .5 kd and 2-4 kd. When they upped it my games have been 80-90% 2-4 kd and a few bad games. The bad games haven't even entirely been because of connection which makes me happy. I would much rather be outplayed and stomped than beaten by connection