Not finding any games

Alright so I got everything set up a few days ago and I've been trying it since. When i have my geo-filter at 3000 km i can't find any games, my best bet is 4200 km (it was painful to find this out since i had to power off the xbox every time i changed settings!)

Anyways so at around 4200 km i get connected to two good servers (a00d2cf7aa3ff5fa and 4a34d8a3d1e9d8dd). So i did some searching and i found out that the allow/deny list has priority over the geo filter. So i added those two to my allow list, as well as 2 servers that seemed to be auth servers (11349c67d1b0a7ac and ccb9b580566b1d22) and reduced my geo-filter settings down to 2000 km in the hopes that i would get connected to one of those 2 servers. Unfortunately, after an hour of searching for a game i wasn't put into any games. Any ideas?

Also, during my hunt for the best geo-filter range i was put in a lot of situations of "lobby not joinable", I'm thinking i may have accidentally denied an auth server, so i will test this again and reproduce it before i consider it as an issue. 

• Administrators

Allow list doesn't take priority. Also if you had denied an auth server then you wouldn't be able to connect to the menu so don't think thats the problem.

When you boot up the game with your Geo-Filter radius set do you see servers on the map?

• 5 months later...