upnp is not working

i have tried everything to try to get the router to work. it was just fine up until i changed the password to the router now everything is messed up and i dont understand why. the upnp with not allow me to do anything. like get into a party chat on ps4 or play warframe as it tells me that ports 4950 ad 4955 could not be connected. iv updated the firmware and reset the router but it still will not work. also when i changed the password to the router i also changed it from wpa to wpa2

Because the geofilter is set to spectate mode not filter mode. And I looked on the UPnP settings page and my device was not popping up nor was it making the required connections for Warframe to work or for even party chat for that matter and yes Fraser what I changed was the password and the security type.

12 hours ago, zac115 said:

Because the geofilter is set to spectate mode not filter mode. And I looked on the UPnP settings page and my device was not popping up nor was it making the required connections for Warframe to work or for even party chat for that matter and yes Fraser what I changed was the password and the security type.

Try removing your device from the Geo-filter and try finding a game.

Warframe has the option to switch the ports that are needed for UPnP. But the game does need UPnP. But after removing the device from geofilter and then we adding and it works fine now not exactly sure what happened maybe a bug.