XR500 Migrating Host/ Server disconnects

Verysleepy2k8

Hey guys I'm the proud owner of an XR500, now I've had it since day 2 of BO4.

I've spent hours researching and I understand how it all works, also understand that black ops 4 are spreading players to crap servers to keep the load while games launched.

This was proven when I turned off geofilter and got a game immediately in USA.

So Im from Scotland, but there's only a server in England, so I've been setting my geofilter to cover most of Europe and the British server, well around 800km. So that I get a game quicker...

However the sheer amount of times midgame I'm getting migrating host then booted out is demoralising. Apparently this means my net is shit and their putting me on listen servers? Wtf?

Also I randomly get crashed out now and again with disconnected from cod servers. I lose all stats if this happens. Unsure if this is cod related or router but I think it's on bo4s end.

Also all my problems go away when I go spectating mode. I assume this is turning off geofilter? Then again second I do that the game becomes a sweat fest.

Settings are 70 70, 800km covering UK France etc, have 3 PS4 devices set up all with around 30 percent up and down allocated each. I'm on. 350mb down 23mb upload virgin media.

Also I've noticed the ping checker rarely updates when in a server, it just sits at loading and then will occasionally ping but it's always a disgusting 150.. lowest I've seen was like 70.

Anyways sorry for long post just curious if I've done everything right as I assume the time to get in game etc is due to black ops 4s server spread.. what can they change on their end that will allow a geofilter set device to match quicker?

Cheers for replies.