Jump to content
aka_boogo

BO4 Dedicated server and cloud flush

Recommended Posts

Can we please get the new Ping Assist implemented ASAP.  It is all fine and well to say available soon, but you all have been saying that for the last 2 weeks with no ETA.  Either a new fix/Firmware update or Ping assist would be nice.  I core piece of the product is not working as designed.  I would think this would be a priority, is it not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 2:46 AM, Uzumaki619 said:

I have xr500 sadly I  cant downgrade. One thing I notice the closest server next to me have an average 14 ms when I ping it. In game its showing 80 ms like wtf. On the beta that same server was showing 20 ms to 33ms in game . Any idea why? Something off. And that sever played better on the beta too. The hit detection is ridicculously unreal 

I didn't play the beta but from what I'm hearing is they had 60 hrtz servers in the beta and now they are 20-30 hrtz. For whatever reason idk. We had 60 hrtz on WW2. I have the same frickin problems. Until treyarch fixes there crap game its gonna play like shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jlpotter76 said:

Can we please get the new Ping Assist implemented ASAP.  It is all fine and well to say available soon, but you all have been saying that for the last 2 weeks with no ETA.  Either a new fix/Firmware update or Ping assist would be nice.  I core piece of the product is not working as designed.  I would think this would be a priority, is it not?

For real though, push it out. We need it now! Get it done already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, purpleandgold33 said:

I didn't play the beta but from what I'm hearing is they had 60 hrtz servers in the beta and now they are 20-30 hrtz. For whatever reason idk. We had 60 hrtz on WW2. I have the same frickin problems. Until treyarch fixes there crap game its gonna play like shit.

Its 60 hrtz now. Still play like shit. I feel like they need to update the cloud . And we need a release date for the ping assists.  At least give us hope by saying it's coming this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Lol its not 60hrtz now. What makes you think that?

From what I have read from Reddit. Maybe it's not I mean this is Activision we talking about. The game is so off. The dedicated servers pings are way to high. I dont know why I always have better games and  get low ping on peers severs. Seems like ping assists will be our savior 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jlpotter76 said:

Multiplayer has been updated to 60Hz a little bit ago.  Battle(non)sense did a test to verify this.  Here is the video

 

Thats PS4 and only some parts of EU etc... Uk on xbox is still 30, i did a test a few days back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot even flush the geo filter without the OS becoming unresponsive. Every time I try to flush I get the please wait message. I always have to restart. And still am unable to flush. The game is running like a mess this past week. And that is after a beautiful beginning. It was running great for me and I was really enjoying it. Now its just a mess. I am sure its mostly Treyarch's patching which has caused the problems, but man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jlpotter76 said:

Can you please bring the New Ping Features to all Duma devices ASAP as it is needed in all not just one.  I have the XR500 and seeing major issues.  This would be greatly appreciated. 

Should be out soon!

14 hours ago, Foedus Gratiae said:

I cannot even flush the geo filter without the OS becoming unresponsive. Every time I try to flush I get the please wait message. I always have to restart. And still am unable to flush. The game is running like a mess this past week. And that is after a beautiful beginning. It was running great for me and I was really enjoying it. Now its just a mess. I am sure its mostly Treyarch's patching which has caused the problems, but man...

We know some people are seeing it taking a while to Flush Cloud. But it will work, even if you get the little pop up message. There's no reason to do it right now anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Should be out soon" a little more information would be greatly appreciated.  That is like the most non committed comment.  Is this in a beta build yet? Who is all testing this? Soon, as in tomorrow, next week, next month, next year?  Being transparent with the community it the best way to keep everyone happy.  If you are having issues and it is not ready totally understandable.  A simple update is all we ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so playing MP TDM and cant find a game... just keeps telling me that the lobby is not able join. Trying removing device and flush with no luck...

However when i move with device to spectate mode i join a peer game that was outside my geofilter setting, constant 20-30 ping and no dropouts... based in japan... I doubt that i would be getting that kind of connect from Brisbane to japan...

I go back to filter and same again unable to join lobby... i have 13 servers saved in my allow list all based in Sydney Australia.

it like something is a miss with server locations or server updates that messing with this game and maybe with the cloud updates???

if anyone else has something that they do please share i fell like i'm wasting too much time on tuning this and not playing...

Thx in advance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aka_boogo

Server location on the map: Japan
Host Type: Peer
ID:  5e89bc8726fd363b
Domain: 137.59.253.135
Ping: 33ms


This seems to me to be a dedicated server in the wrong location. 
No way we can ping 33ms to Japan and I always seem to connect to it
When you google their IP this comes up:
image.png.6b22f67c4ba897e40192402809802b53.png

There is some other AUS 'servers' I cant tell if peer or dedicated as they always have different IP's that shows in Germany with a 33ms ping
Server location on the map: Germany
Host Type: Peer
ID:  8c2511dcc22beff4
Domain: 37.244.43.220

Domain: 37.244.43.218
Ping: 33ms

These show as being owned by Blizzard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jlpotter76 said:

"Should be out soon" a little more information would be greatly appreciated.  That is like the most non committed comment.  Is this in a beta build yet? Who is all testing this? Soon, as in tomorrow, next week, next month, next year?  Being transparent with the community it the best way to keep everyone happy.  If you are having issues and it is not ready totally understandable.  A simple update is all we ask.

An update will be ready when it's ready. Saying that though, the next milestone (1.3), which includes Ping Assist, is in the final stages of closed beta testing on the R1, so we expect to get it out very soon. Everyone who is on the open Beta will receive an email with the firmware link to download.

6 hours ago, aka_boogo said:

so playing MP TDM and cant find a game... just keeps telling me that the lobby is not able join. Trying removing device and flush with no luck...

However when i move with device to spectate mode i join a peer game that was outside my geofilter setting, constant 20-30 ping and no dropouts... based in japan... I doubt that i would be getting that kind of connect from Brisbane to japan...

I go back to filter and same again unable to join lobby... i have 13 servers saved in my allow list all based in Sydney Australia.

it like something is a miss with server locations or server updates that messing with this game and maybe with the cloud updates???

 if anyone else has something that they do please share i fell like i'm wasting too much time on tuning this and not playing...

Thx in advance...

Try restarting the game if you're not getting the lobbies you usually see. There's a crucial network check the game does at bootup. So if you're not getting the lobbies you like, reboot the game and it should be better the next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PA may not help much if at all.  For those who have rolled back in the US are you able to use PA to find low ping servers?  I keep connecting to servers outside of the filter range that are way above my PA settings, like double, and it I have let it sit sometimes and never able to find a server.  Yet if I open bo3 it goes right in to same location and same PA settings as always. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, stalker4hire- said:

PA may not help much if at all.  For those who have rolled back in the US are you able to use PA to find low ping servers?  I keep connecting to servers outside of the filter range that are way above my PA settings, like double, and it I have let it sit sometimes and never able to find a server.  Yet if I open bo3 it goes right in to same location and same PA settings as always. 

Ping Assist on DumaOS is far more effective. Night and day difference to original R1 firmware. Check it out for yourself when it rolls out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point idk If I  should continue play this game until ping assist and cloud update release. everyday I'm hoping to find a good server. So many bad lobby. They all the same. And it's about to be a month. I really hope this update drop this month.

I check this forum everyday just to see if we have any update. Sadly nothing yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×