Network Settings Crashing

Cleatus

Having issue when making changes under Network Settings > WAN. Most of the time If I change anything under Static or make DNS changes, it ends up giving me a message saying that it's taking longer than usual and to wait. No matter how long I wait, nothing ever loads. If I try to go to other settings, all of the widgets/boxes just have a Loading Circle. I end having to pull the power. Once it reboots I usually have to apply the changes again before they will save. I've did a Factory Reset once using the button. See attached log file.

Another issue I seen this morning when going into Network Settings was it gave me a popup saying "Script Error" and the LAN widget/box wouldn't load and I seen the following error in the log. Not sure if it was related or not. Also, I have Wireless disabled. After a reboot, it started working again.

user.warn com.netdumasoftware.settings: Error opening wireless-mirror with error wireless-mirror: No such file or directory.

log-1540652179586.txt

• Administrators

Hi Cleatus - there's a known issue with Network Settings which we've fixed. Just going through closed beta testing. For now, could you either continue with the reboot fix, or if that's really bothering you, downgrade back to the original R1 firmware until the next firmware is ready.

19 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi Cleatus - there's a known issue with Network Settings which we've fixed. Just going through closed beta testing. For now, could you either continue with the reboot fix, or if that's really bothering you, downgrade back to the original R1 firmware until the next firmware is ready.

I'll stick with rebooting. Thanks for the info.