Allow/Deny

What's the point of this!!!

I am continually denying both peers and servers (as indicated by your router) with this function and it keeps putting me back into them, I give it the 3 game chance before I add to the allow/deny service before its blocked and when you pay good money for a router like this you expect it to block any server/peer that has been proven to be rubbish.....but yet its not, am I missing something???

Hey Azza,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I have PS4 added to geo filter devices and filtering ticked.

I understand that some servers can't be blocked, think the one I always get authenticated against is in Ireland going by what lights up as I sit in menu/lobby before searching for matches.

Thankfully I use capital letters which identifies the good from bad to the utterly horrendous, but it's annoying that it's putting me in, I then have to leave and try again, and sometimes it puts me back in, even after a good couple of minutes break before searching a match.

Seems pointless having an Allow/Deny if it isn't going to follow the rules, particularly with the peer (going by dumaos) connections, though I do appreciate that sometimes it will throw me into a dedi when no other options are available, but its happening regularly now, spending more time leaving and searching than playing lol

Sorry for rambling on lol

• Administrators

Hi Guilders - thanks for letting us know about this. We have seen reports of Deny not always working when blocking servers, so it's something we will look into and fix for the next firmware version. The new Ping Assist for DumaOS will also be amazing at finding you the best connections.

For now, make sure you have your Geo-Filter just set to your preferred region.