Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I believe thats fixed in a later version. By WiFi dropping can you expand on what you mean by that exactly please

Later versions? I have the most updated firmware...is there a new one or beta that is out?

I am going to keep an eye on the Wifi stuff could i have been something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so what about download speeds.  Want to make sure i an getting the most here.

I pay for 1GB download 45 Upload.  I know with QOS it will be split between everything but how can i make sure i am getting them speeds.  Right now i am getting around 150-200 Download 5 Upload

Also tried to play Blackops and was getting ALOT of connection errors.

Also went to the GEO Filter cant join any games on Black ops 4 and got this.

 

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:117> ?: in function <?:324> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:290> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:345> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:261> (tail call): ? /dumaos/api/cli.lua:48: in function </dumaos/api/cli.lua:30> [C]: in function 'xpcall' /dumaos/api/cli.lua:59: in main chunk [C]: ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you follow this guide for max speeds please:

As for that error - are you playing on PC or console? If PC, please delete any Device you added at the top of the Geo-Filter page. Then go to Device Manager and set your PC type to a console. Now go back to the Geo-Filter and re-add it.

If console, then it's a very odd one. Please try deleting your device in the Geo-Filter and then re-add it. 

Also, for BO4, make sure you set your preferred filter range before booting up the game. This should then give you great connections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Could you follow this guide for max speeds please:

As for that error - are you playing on PC or console? If PC, please delete any Device you added at the top of the Geo-Filter page. Then go to Device Manager and set your PC type to a console. Now go back to the Geo-Filter and re-add it.

If console, then it's a very odd one. Please try deleting your device in the Geo-Filter and then re-add it. 

Also, for BO4, make sure you set your preferred filter range before booting up the game. This should then give you great connections

All i had setup on the Geo filter was my switch and PS4.

What guide? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies - missed the link: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000076586-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-speeds

We are looking into the error you are seeing on the Geo-Filter. If it is causing you problems, please downgrade to the previous version: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/XR700/XR700-V1.0.0.20.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have installed my XR700 and got the same problem as Llamalord on the latest Firmware in Black Ops 4 on Playstation 4.

I will try the previous version later. Just letting you know its not a unique occurrence.


Error: RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:117> ?: in function <?:324> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:290> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:345> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:261> (tail call): ? /dumaos/api/cli.lua:48: in function </dumaos/api/cli.lua:30> [C]: in function 'xpcall' /dumaos/api/cli.lua:59: in main chunk [C]: ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are hunting this bug! Would love for our developers to contact you while the bug is live - is it still there? Would you be happy to work with a developer to find this? If you could enable remote access on your router that would be ideal. Instructions here on page 131: https://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/XR700/XR700_UM_EN.pdf?_ga=2.122254667.1591948332.1541450874-514089749.1478380526&amp;_gac=1.142273926.1540831130.EAIaIQobChMI2fja24qs3gIVj5R-Ch3U1wOeEAAYASABEgKhZ_D_BwE

If not, there's a simple temporary fix - just reboot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just testet something and now the problem is solved for me!

The router the XR700 is connected to wasn't properly set up.

I put the XR700 as an exposed host (no bridge mode available) restarted the XR700 and know the Geofilter and everything else works just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, silly-system said:

Just testet something and now the problem is solved for me!

The router the XR700 is connected to wasn't properly set up.

I put the XR700 as an exposed host (no bridge mode available) restarted the XR700 and know the Geofilter and everything else works just fine.

That's great, I'm glad you managed to figure it out. If you have any other issues just let us know, we're always happy to help :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×