issue with Duma OS that needs to be fixed

Using xbox one 'Microsoft edge , the 192.168.88.1 [router page] can't be accessed because it requires a login. and it doesn't show login form through Microsoft edge from the xbox one for some reason. and it directly show Authorization Required message.

Just to clarify . this message doesn't appear in any way using Microsoft edge or any other Internet Browser in PC unless if you purposely and intentionally canceled to enter username or password after the logins form appears. but in Xbox one the login form never appears and directly show the message.

There are 2 solution :

either take out the logins, or make the login accessible like any other router that can be accessed with Microsoft edge through xbox one. 

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Console browsers would be absolutely terrible to control the interface. I don't think the Geo-Filter would work properly at all. I am pretty sure we won't be fully optimizing for console browsers

That is subjective . I disagree and even if I could agree with you on that. how am I supposed to keep changing the settings over and over and over again . over a phone or pc or a laptob . thats inconvieniace . I have been using geo filter almost exclusively on xbox browser and it works but its a bit glitchy and thats only happens when you choose your location on geo filter and I dont mind that as long as it work, I just have to wait about 1-2 seconds to pick my right location and I dont have any problem with that. thats besides the fact that xbox one browser has gone through many updates and became better over the years. the only issue it has currently that its kind of slow . but interms of functions , there are not many diffrences between Microsoft edge pc version and xbox one. thanks for the responds though , and kindly consider giving your customers the option to take out the logins name and password, and let them go directly to the router page or just fix the issue in the future

everytime that I reset my Router . This is my process. Look at how long it will take for me to play .

Turn my pc on and wait 1-1:30 min to load

enter the website and change the settings.

turn off my pc.

Switch to xbox one x and then play.

It pisses me off to do this almost every 2-4 days. Why does it have to be like that ?

In Netduma original OS. I don't have to do this. with a push of a button , I can go to my browser and go over the settings.

and don't tell me to use a phone and connect to my router, I can't access through my phone If I reset it because the wifi password is not there and for some reason the devs have changed it 

That's beside the fact that the phone takes a bit of time to load what is in the page compare to xbox one' Internet browser or PC browser

and guess what , not every one has a pc. someone else has to use their phone to go over the settings. the phone screen and the interface of the map is so small that you can't even choose your location . and even if you could somehow , It's not a practical way to do it.

Netduma r1 and Netgear 500 gaming router is not like a typical router where you can set it up once and you are ready to go. the settings has to be changing depending on the players in your area and the servers or the host you want to be connected to . I use geo filter almost daily and change it accordingly. 

so this is a big deal for me. and It could be a big deal for some of the users. some may don't mind it.

Let me guess . PS4 and Xbox one users counts for about 40-60% of your customers base. their browser is not intended to utilize the router interface. Don't you see a problem with that ?? 

It doesn't have to be perfect like in a pc browser. I am not saying that. but it has to work at least.

4 hours ago, Believerguy said:

everytime that I reset my Router . This is my process. Look at how long it will take for me to play .

Turn my pc on and wait 1-1:30 min to load

enter the website and change the settings.

turn off my pc.

Switch to xbox one x and then play.

It pisses me off to do this almost every 2-4 days. Why does it have to be like that ?

In Netduma original OS. I don't have to do this. with a push of a button , I can go to my browser and go over the settings.

and don't tell me to use a phone and connect to my router, I can't access through my phone If I reset it because the wifi password is not there and for some reason the devs have changed it 

That's beside the fact that the phone takes a bit of time to load what is in the page compare to xbox one' Internet browser or PC browser

and guess what , not every one has a pc. someone else has to use their phone to go over the settings. the phone screen and the interface of the map is so small that you can't even choose your location . and even if you could somehow , It's not a practical way to do it.

Netduma r1 and Netgear 500 gaming router is not like a typical router where you can set it up once and you are ready to go. the settings has to be changing depending on the players in your area and the servers or the host you want to be connected to . I use geo filter almost daily and change it accordingly. 

so this is a big deal for me. and It could be a big deal for some of the users. some may don't mind it.

Let me guess . PS4 and Xbox one users counts for about 40-60% of your customers base. their browser is not intended to utilize the router interface. Don't you see a problem with that ?? 

It doesn't have to be perfect like in a pc browser. I am not saying that. but it has to work at least.

No reason to always turn your PC off. I leave my main PC running 24/7.

But either way, once you set the geo-filter up, you shouldn't need to go back into it and change settings every couple days. 

Maybe they'll bring back Profiles, then when they release the phone app, you'll just need to open the app and choose the profile you set up for whatever game you're playing.