DSL Reports showing really high ping after upgrade

David824

I KNOW...DSL Reports shouldn't be used and isn't very reliable but before the upgrade I was use them here and there and it would be fine. Now when I try it it shows at the top on the tab that my download ms is like 180ms and my upload is like 60ms but if I go to speedtest my ping is like 28 and my speeds are fine. Also,

when its scanning all their servers in the flower all of them are red (btw I have my sliders at 70/70. and I use to have A+ all the way across and now its showing me with like B or C's.

Could this be something I have checked on the new OS or maybe its just their website? I have all my settings just as I did on my old firmware (actually when it upgraded it set everything like it was. I do have pingplotter and didn't have time to run a test last night cause it was getting late, I'll do that this afternoon.

I'm assuming its just their website is acting crazy.

Yeah I'm not seeing anything crazy in game showing like that, I just wasn't sure when I saw  how DSL is showing the pings off "their" servers all high and in the red it made me wonder if I had something enabled...I'll try pingplotter later but I'm taking it as its just the website. Thanks anyway Fraser.