upgraded to dumaOS & cant find a lobby

umpmanjoe

I upgraded to dumaOS on my R1 router and now Im having a hard time finding a lobby.  On the old firmware, I had it set to 30ping and 600 miles and found lobbies instantly.  Now, I have it set to 1000 miles and it takes over 10 minutes to find one and when I do, its a crappy connection.   Top top it off, the auto ping isn't working.  If I turn off auto ping, and try and manually ping, it just buffers but never shows the ping

Im playing BO4 and live in south florida

• Administrators

Try using the Call of Duty profile on the GeoFilter. This will apply the settings that we recommend. Click "Profiles" then "Call of Duty" then "Done" to apply the profile to the GeoFilter. Let us know how you get on!

• Administrators

What servers are you connecting to? Sometimes if it wont ping it means the host can't be pinged for some reason, it doesn't happen very often. It should not be taking you that long to get a game, are you booting up the game with the Geo-Filter already set?

I really can even connect.  I even downgraded back to original firmware and found lobbies quickly. Then I re installed dumaOS and am having same problem.  I've been sitting in a lobby for over 5 minutes right now and cant get in a game.   I have booted up the game with the geofilter set and cant get a game. 

Heres a screen shot of what I'm getting after 5 minutes inside a Team Death Match lobby

Screenshot_2018-10-26_16_13.47_gVHwcW.png

• Administrators

If nothing appears on the radius when you boot up the game and you're on the main menu then something isn't right and theres no point continuing as nothing will appear on the Geo-Filter. Can you check with Google Chrome please, delete the device from Geo-Filter and do all that you did before except with Chrome

OK, I tried that and still getting same issue.  Here is a screen shot of dumaOS and then 1.03.6j.  Both in a team deathmatch lobby scan.  The 1.03.6j is after downgrading from dumaOS and both were done in chrome.  I waited 10 minutes in dumaOS and couldn't find a match  In 1.03.6j it took less than 30 seconds to find a match

Screenshot_2018-10-27 09.15.34_ik9U8o.png

Screenshot_2018-10-27 09.36.31_GEGVQx.png

• Administrators
7 hours ago, xxXtH3VirusXxx said:

I had the same problem, the only thing that solved it after a lot of attempts is to go to portforword and delete everything. Then go to upnp turn it on and save. That's how I solved the problem

@umpmanjoe and @MrAllusive Could you try this if you would like to test it.

Otherwise it's probably best to stay on the original R1 firmware until we have Ping Assist out. This will make a big difference to your experience. We hope to have it out asap (it's just in closed Beta testing at the moment)