PlayStation 4 - Party Chat issues

iFredOS

Hi!

Since I installed this Open Beta, my experienced has been surprisingly good, in general, configurations wise. 😁 So far no problems with the games. 

But, I found issues with my PlayStation 4 when I'm in a Party Chat. This issues has never been present before DumaOS :

• I cannot Share Play. The speed test is very slow (red bar!!). Theoretically, it should not happened because my PS4 is detected to be High Priority in the QoS tab.
  • NAT issues and cannot talk with some players.
  • Within the same range of the issues with Share Play it almost impossible to Remote Play my PS4, even locally with my PS Vita. 😧If it connect, this is unusable and always have the connection issue icon upper left corner.

This is frustrating to not be able to talk with my friends with a simple Party Chat. Sometimes the workaround is to chat within the games but we all know the audio quality is not close to a Party Chat. I hope this will be fixed easily and soon.

Kind regards! 😉

• Administrators

This is probably a NAT issue, so could you follow this guide please: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-nat

If it's not NAT, then there's a chance the Geo-Filter is blocking a key server. If you switch to spectating mode on the Geo-Filter, is the issue resolved?

If neither steps work, could you try factory resetting just in case your settings got messed up. Click the 'i' icon in the top right corner to see the option.