The reason bo4 is playing bad

scoobypreza

11 hours ago, MassaDebata85 said:

can anyone on here explain why they would do this?

because the engine cannot handle this amount of players. they force something they cant even handle. i realized it on the multiplayer. the picture stutters like it has framedrops and its lagging everywhere. I checked my internet connection but everything was fine.

11 hours ago, MassaDebata85 said:

can anyone on here explain why they would do this?

Here's the response from Treyarc explaining why they did it and what they intend to do now - 

"We've also noticed a lot of discussion around network performance over the past couple of days and wanted to take a moment to address this directly. We’re constantly working to optimize the game, and particularly network performance, to ensure the highest quality online experience for our players. For a game launch with as massive a population as ours hitting so many global servers at once, we configure our infrastructure to ensure game stability as the highest priority over all other factors," said Treyarch. 

Now that we’re past the initial launch of the game, we are focusing on fine-tuning network performance around the globe, using the real-world data that we have collected. Over the course of the next two weeks, we will roll out several updates to our network setup that will continue to improve upon the experience of our players since launch," Treyarch continued. "As we have always said, launch is just the beginning, and we’re committed to making Black Ops 4 the best-supported game we’ve ever delivered. This is a journey that will involve constant adjustments, improvements, and additions. We appreciate your continued support and patience – thank you!"

9 minutes ago, Urge said:

Here's the response from Treyarc explaining why they did it and what they intend to do now - 

"We've also noticed a lot of discussion around network performance over the past couple of days and wanted to take a moment to address this directly. We’re constantly working to optimize the game, and particularly network performance, to ensure the highest quality online experience for our players. For a game launch with as massive a population as ours hitting so many global servers at once, we configure our infrastructure to ensure game stability as the highest priority over all other factors," said Treyarch. 

Now that we’re past the initial launch of the game, we are focusing on fine-tuning network performance around the globe, using the real-world data that we have collected. Over the course of the next two weeks, we will roll out several updates to our network setup that will continue to improve upon the experience of our players since launch," Treyarch continued. "As we have always said, launch is just the beginning, and we’re committed to making Black Ops 4 the best-supported game we’ve ever delivered. This is a journey that will involve constant adjustments, improvements, and additions. We appreciate your continued support and patience – thank you!"

Thanks for the info bro

18 minutes ago, MassaDebata85 said:

i havent had any lag..just gettin shot when im under cover..bs deaths. messed up hit detection etc

Same here.  Haven't lagged any myself, but have seen a other players do it but not often.   Just more or less getting shot around corners and hit detection.  But even then the game still plays pretty well for the most part.  Def better than WW2.   But not quite as good as the beta.   

In my opinion, even with them dumbing down the tick rate from the beta this is still the smoothest CoD launch that i've seen.

The video is about dedicated servers having issues, not peer servers.  I'm not complaining about the game at all cause i think it plays great for the most part but there are definitely games on dedi's that suffer from them dumbing down the tick rates.  I'm sorry, but if Treyarc admits it's an issue then no one can really dispute that.  Though i'm happy for anyone whom doesn't see any issue's at all :) 

Funny 1 game you destroye people next game u get destroyed.. like most games check the option server info, lagometer 60-80ms ... 😕 if others have like 40 ms Gg. And there are those times 100+ms yeah fuck thad shit.. if you connect to those people or they connect to you.. its not anymore yeah im good or trash, ore how can he be so fast...  there are allot good players but because this its a mess..  its about connection, regio,..this game u ending up somewhere so far away and u play on those players local play because servers are overblown... how fast you can move without delay.. second in fps is whats it about..

tryed zombies ended up in texas haha..nice people there^^ funny but those zombies are no joke.. didnt enjoy it for a single round...

On 10/24/2018 at 1:31 AM, Daniel87 said:

Funny 1 game you destroye people next game u get destroyed.. like most games check the option server info, lagometer 60-80ms ... 😕 if others have like 40 ms Gg. And there are those times 100+ms yeah fuck thad shit.. if you connect to those people or they connect to you.. its not anymore yeah im good or trash, ore how can he be so fast...  there are allot good players but because this its a mess..  its about connection, regio,..this game u ending up somewhere so far away and u play on those players local play because servers are overblown... how fast you can move without delay.. second in fps is whats it about..

tryed zombies ended up in texas haha..nice people there^^ funny but those zombies are no joke.. didnt enjoy it for a single round...

the problem is the matchmaking though. it should connect you to a server closest to you. im living in austria and get connected all across europe e.g. uk, french, netherlands even spain. i just want to be on the german server, its the one that is closest to me.

8 hours ago, JOE1305 said:

the problem is the matchmaking though. it should connect you to a server closest to you. im living in austria and get connected all across europe e.g. uk, french, netherlands even spain. i just want to be on the german server, its the one that is closest to me.

you're right.  The matchmaker is trying to put people together with similar skills, not locations