Really disapointed

Lyncho84

I updated my r1 yeah and have a really poor time since.first of all my geo-filter page won't work keeps saying script error so I don't even know where my home location is set.it must be other side of world because I can't connect to my friends party chat on PS4 or join there lobby's on bo4.im based in the U.K.when I played solo it took forever getting a game which kept saying host migration but when I actually did get playing hit detection was so poor.I like most was really looking forward to this update but now feel really let down with it.any help or info welcome

• Administrators

I think you’re just having a few problems moving from the old version to the new. 

Could you delete any devices you have in the geo-filter. Then reboot your router. 

Now add the devices you want to the geo-filter. Hopefully it’s all ok now. 

If not, a factory reset is probably the next best step. 

Once everything is looking clean and stable, follow these guides to get everything set up optimally:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

3 hours ago, Lyncho84 said:

Ok that's a bit crap....when I add device and select PS4 which geofilter selector to I choose?

Do you mean do you choose filtering mode or spectating mode? Spectating mode means the geo filter is disabled, filtering mode enables the geofilter.