Getting put in multiple P2P lobbies

markbrooklyn

Hi Guys,

So i have Filtering Mode on, Strict Mode on radius set to 1000 miles, and I've been getting put into Peer to Peer lobbies constantly.  I do get put into Dedicated Servers too, but it seems like I'm getting put into Peer to Peer lobbies way too often with the Netduma.  Is this a DumaOS issue, or more of a Black Ops 4 issue?  Also, I noticed my in game Nat Type went to Moderate by itself today.  I had it open and the xbox open when I put the Netduma in my routers DMZ.  When this happened on Infinite Warfare the fix was to open another game like Black Ops 3 and see your Nat Type Open, then go back to Infinite Warfare and it would show Open Nat again.  Weird, but it worked.  This doesn't work.  My Nat Type still shows Moderate for some strange reason.

25 minutes ago, markbrooklyn said:

Hi Guys,

So i have Filtering Mode on, Strict Mode on radius set to 1000 miles, and I've been getting put into Peer to Peer lobbies constantly.  I do get put into Dedicated Servers too, but it seems like I'm getting put into Peer to Peer lobbies way too often with the Netduma.  Is this a DumaOS issue, or more of a Black Ops 4 issue?  Also, I noticed my in game Nat Type went to Moderate by itself today.  I had it open and the xbox open when I put the Netduma in my routers DMZ.  When this happened on Infinite Warfare the fix was to open another game like Black Ops 3 and see your Nat Type Open, then go back to Infinite Warfare and it would show Open Nat again.  Weird, but it worked.  This doesn't work.  My Nat Type still shows Moderate for some strange reason.

I think it's the game. Too many players for the same amount of servers. 

BTW I've solved the Nat Type problem once and for all with this

nat.png.09fe3693560451453a1032af791e31c8.png

Hope that helps.

• Administrators

We think this is the game right now. Treyarch are probably managing the load on their servers as the player base blows up. 

If you think you ever see a peer which is a server, let us know here: