Geo filter on strict not working in black ops 4

C00LhandNUK3

I have my XBox One hardwired into the R1 running the DumaOS beta. If I set the geo filter to Strict Mode, I will search for a game in Black Ops 4 forever, but I won't get any games, sometimes it will kick me back to the main screen and won't even let me search for games. I'm seeing no servers or players on the geo filter map except seven or eight dedicated servers that flash as soon as BO4 launches. I'm in California so there are multiple dedicated servers within 400 miles. I've expanded the geo radius to all of North America and South America with no change. As soon as I take Strict Mode off, I'll get a game with a dedicated server in the midwest or east coast. I still haven't gotten a game on the Los Angeles dedi, which is what I normally played on the old OS.

I've tried FLUSHING CLOUD, rebooting (soft and PUPD) and have cleared the cache on the XBox. I've also been trying to find the North American dedicated servers and add them to my whitelist/blacklist, but that doesn't seem to help.

On the issue of finding the dedicated servers, I saw that the Duma staff is looking for help finding them all. Is there a master list somewhere that lists them by continent/country? I would suggest pinning such a list to the top of the BO4 support page. I'm hesitant to submit the five I've marked because I'm not sure they are accurate and with my geo filter acting funky, it's been hard to log many games.

• Administrators

Hi - could you follow this guide please. The most important thing is to make sure your Geo-Filter is set to filtering mode over your favourite server before booting the game. If you then make changes after booting the game, please restart it:

Thanks for the idea - but there are SO many servers, and they change quite often - so the best thing to do is collect the IDs of any that people believe are in the wrong place.

• Administrators

Hi Mark - it's really important you set the Geo-Filter up before booting the game. If you make changes, you need to then reboot the game.

With everything setup pre-bootup, you will get the same server area each time.

Also make sure you are the party leader when playing with friends.

Are any of the variables "hot adjustable," (e.g., Radius, Auto-Ping, Strict)? Please let us know when they are.

I've been able to get games now running alone, but as soon as I get a party request from friends the shit hits the fan. I've got nearly 200 people I play with, so getting them all whitelisted (and friends of friends) is really difficult. To make up for this, the solution I'm trying now with some success is to make my Radius ridiculously large (the continental US and most of Canada and Mexico) and then methodically disallowing all but the closest dedicated servers. One suggestion I have for the Allow/Deny list is to make the columns "sortable" -- an arrow in the name to list alphabetically, an arrow in the peer/dedicated column and an arrow in the allow/deny column.

Thanks for the responses. I'll keep making beta notes . . .