No server/p2p games in uk/Ireland

Funkycow

• Netduma Staff
52 minutes ago, Funkycow said:

Every time I get a connection it’s in the same place (in the water )

Looks like that's probably the London server - just maybe a bit off on our Geo-Filter map. We're busy sorting a cloud update for Black Ops 4 so this will be fixed in future :)

45 minutes ago, scoobypreza said:

I can't even get a connection in the UK with geo filter on turn it off I get Greece or the USA 

Where are you located? It's strange that you can't get servers in the UK, but the Black Ops 4 servers are playing up quite a bit due to the number of players.

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

Looks like that's probably the London server - just maybe a bit off on our Geo-Filter map. We're busy sorting a cloud update for Black Ops 4 so this will be fixed in future :)

Where are you located? It's strange that you can't get servers in the UK, but the Black Ops 4 servers are playing up quite a bit due to the number of players.

I am in CO.DERRY in Northern Ireland 

i hope the update fixes the new problem when that server/p2p does not some up nothing else appears for me which means I can’t play 

• Administrators

The peer in the first image is probably on the south coast. It's just tricky to see where he's playing exactly because he's the current host so his icon is large.

@scoobypreza - make sure you set your filter to the UK and then restart the game. Should now give you UK. Toggling between on/off without reloading the game will just confuse it.

On 10/19/2018 at 4:49 PM, Netduma Jack said:

On 10/19/2018 at 5:46 PM, scoobypreza said:

I'm in the UK south coast 60 mile from London 

Are we sure there is a UK server?
I can't get any servers in the UK or France and I'm near London and the south coast.

-edit. Now I've got it. 7ms.