1 hour ago, raikun said:

Quick question, will we receive updated firmwares as well, or the download link was a one time thing?

If you sign up to the Beta using that forum, you'll receive the download link at some point in an email :)

Everyone is welcome to the DumaOS beta, and it'll last effectively forever I believe. Once you have DumaOS, it's yours forever!

Ive Been waiting for over a week now for the email link,  Can someone just send me the file?  Whats the difference where i receive the file?  Ive signed up, They would send the same file that anyone that has it can lol, Please someone help me out! Been waiting for over 2 years for this.

18 hours ago, Lyncho84 said:

I received my email but can't do the update through my phone....?

Please use a PC to upgrade

18 hours ago, IGotzPotatoAim said:

Ive Been waiting for over a week now for the email link,  Can someone just send me the file?  Whats the difference where i receive the file?  Ive signed up, They would send the same file that anyone that has it can lol, Please someone help me out! Been waiting for over 2 years for this.

Appreciate it is frustrating having to wait - but we are really working through the list efficiently and safely (more emails went out this morning). 

Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer.