Only one place i can connect with bo4

jdmefsir

I'm in NC and I'm always seeing that server pop up....if I were you I would move your "home" down to like southern Indiana and it will pick up the NJ and Ga server...that's who I play off of a lot. Also, do you have your auto ping and strict mode on? 

what game are you playing? When I'm on blops I wont see the NJ or the GA server until I go into the games. Have you tried a temp ban on it to see if it will grab another? I believe temp bans only last for a short amount of time.

this is the black ops 4 support lol so im playing black ops 4. I mean the connection im getting is fine. Lobbies feel good but just trying to figure out why i only see one and if that one is outside the distance range why i cant play any game mode.

haha...fair enough...I was in another section of the forum so I didn't even realized I moved into here...try taking the range down and put that server on the outside and reboot the router and your game...Ive had to do that before...also have you unticked the geo filter to see if it shows other servers then?

• Administrators

800km is a small range, so you if you have one or two server locations within that range then you're doing great. What pings are you getting?

• Netduma Staff
On 10/16/2018 at 9:13 PM, jdmefsir said:

10-15 ping

Boom! That's an awesome ping! Let us know if there's anything else you need a hand with, but you really can't hope for a better ping than that. I'm glad it's worked out for you :D