Ping problems

Venom

same problem also from the same nation, in game the ping is always minimum 120 ms, another problem is the geo filter, if enabled finds 2 games every 10 minutes then nothing more ... my os is dumaos

the problem is not the qos, I live alone, I have a line 50/20 mb, if I play with the nomal router I have 33ms of ping, just use netduma with dumaos, qos enabled, line download from devices, to look for a game there also puts 15 minutes, it finds 2-3, enter the game and you have 120 ms of ping, turning off the geo-filter finds more games but the ping is always high, if I go back to my main router no problem, the nat is open.

• Administrators

Could you make sure you expand your Geo-Filter a bit - that range is quite narrow which will reduce search times.

You also must make sure you have your Geo-Filter setup before booting the game up. Do not change it after booting the game. This should guarantee the same server again and again - assuming you are covering a server base.

Finally - if you are getting moderate NAT it's probably OK - see Fraser's recommended comment in this thread: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/26386-nat-issues/ 

Please post in that thread if you have a specific NAT problem.