Help with BThub

Hi. i used to use a white openraech modem and router but i've moved out and my new place has a BThub6. 

My speed without netduma r1 is 50/20 mb

when i plug bthub6 direct to the internet and have 1 cable connecting my bthub6 to netduma i have very bad uploads if i connect to netduma. 20kbps.

If i go direct to the bthub i get 20mb uploads

ive got zero wired things conencted. i only have a ps4 and iphone and ipad and macbook. same issues with all.

Anyone have any idea how i can get my uplaod to match my original speeds?

1 hour ago, prawnk1ng said:

i only have the one cable so ill have to get hold of another and try it. Connecting the R1 into a port of the BThub6 ; is that the correct way of doing it?

Yeah that's my best advice mate. A cable can be easily damaged over time, so performance with it could even be worse than over WiFi. 

You plug the cable into the first port on the left hand side of the Hub (not the small DSL socket but the first ethernet socket) and connect that to the port farthest on the left on the R1 (marked PoE I think). 

Edit: sorry I misread that... coffee hasn't kicked in yet it seems LOL. How have you been connecting all of your devices with just the one cable? What device are you testing the speed on?