gigabit internet

I have tried several times and must be missing something. In device manager I go to edit and update download and upload to 1000 and 40 which is my internet. Either I say yes or no to automatically update settings, doesn't matter I have tried both. My R1 will go right back to 300 and 30 for upload and download. in misc. coockies is ticked, turbo and supe are ticket, IPV6 ticked, deep whatever is unticked.

Lan and WAN ipv6 is unticked if someone could help out that would be great.

Cheers

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do 999 and 40, that will work

Thank You You are awesome. Now to figure out how to get an open nat , I am stuck behind the Comcast router/modem and they won't bridge mode. 

Thank You for the super quick reply!

Brian

• Netduma Staff
14 hours ago, secretface said:

Thank You You are awesome. Now to figure out how to get an open nat , I am stuck behind the Comcast router/modem and they won't bridge mode. 

Thank You for the super quick reply!

Brian

That sounds annoying - no Modem Mode or anything? Can you not stick the Netduma into the DMZ of that modem?

Either way, sounds like you might have an annoying Modem. I hope it works out for you, let us know if we can help in any way :)

• Netduma Staff

Awesome, glad to hear it! DMZ does sometimes require a reboot or two before it registers properly. I'm really glad it worked out.

If there's anything else you need a hand with just let me know. We can't wait til you and everyone else has DumaOS! That's where the fun begins :D