Black Ops 4 Support

Netduma Admin

On 11/25/2018 at 2:42 AM, NoMoreMyFriend-S said:

I do not see any player icons in MP when on a dedi. only see other players when on a p2p. 

at times i do not even see the dedi in Sinapore, even when on it.

The PlayStation servers no longer release their locations so routers can't report them. Probably turned off to minimise demand on the servers

7 hours ago, Dan said:

The PlayStation servers no longer release their locations so routers can't report them. Probably turned off to minimise demand on the servers

I think it must be just down to black ops 4, i load up WW2 and the duma map lights up like a christmas tree 

• Netduma Staff

21 hours ago, Rousey said:

I think it must be just down to black ops 4, i load up WW2 and the duma map lights up like a christmas tree 

It's not necessarily something 'wrong' with BO4 - rather it's just a network change. They reconfigured it all to account for Blackout. Not the end of the world, but certainly quite annoying considering how well other COD games display!

• Netduma Staff
9 hours ago, shane_bell said:

I do not have ping Assist that others are showing in their screenshot -  DumaOS 1.2.10

Aye you'll need to upgrade to the latest firmware. Did you sign up to the beta on our site? You should have received an email with the download link :)

I signed up with you guys to upgrade to dumaOS.  After some waiting, I received an email on Oct23rd with the instructions and pointer to file. 

The link is to version 1.2.10 as I quoted in my earlier post.  If there is a newer version that has ping Assist I did not get an updated email with a pointer to newer version.

Shane

• Netduma Staff
35 minutes ago, shane_bell said:

I signed up with you guys to upgrade to dumaOS.  After some waiting, I received an email on Oct23rd with the instructions and pointer to file. 

The link is to version 1.2.10 as I quoted in my earlier post.  If there is a newer version that has ping Assist I did not get an updated email with a pointer to newer version.

Shane

Ah okay, not to worry Shane! Could you email [email protected] on the email address you used to sign up to the beta? I'll take it from there :)

• Netduma Staff
9 hours ago, shane_bell said:

I have sent two emails to that addess in response to this post, the last one including a picture of your above post and still no response. :(

Hi Shane - I forwarded you a copy of the Milestone 1.3 email... Twice, using that email address. Check your spam etc in case it's been sent to there; these messages are in my 'sent' folder, so you should have them unless your email client is blocking them.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, almajedhs said:

So I live in the U.S and I want to connect to the server around Saudi Arabia, here are my settings:

However, it doesn't find any game for me, not even finding a player while searching. It is taking so long in searching and it is even not finding anyone.

What should I do?

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 11.38.21 AM.png

If you live in the US why would you want to play in suadi arabia? 

• Administrators

Could you try restarting the game now you have made those changes. You might need to increase the range a little too as I'm not sure if there's a server in Saudi Arabia

Your ping will be absolutely horrendous by the way, but I'm sure you know that already 😂

39 minutes ago, almajedhs said:

First, this doesn't solve my problem :).

Second,  because I am from Saudi Arabia and I don't like to play with people in the U.S, they camp a lot. Unlike Saudis. 

Lmao, yes they do. My guess is that you might be to far away and the game might not let you connect. Idk, make sure you turn off ping assist and might have to play in spectating mode. Kind of defeats the purpose of the netduma cause your ping (latency) to a server that far away will be well over the hundreds.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Could you try restarting the game now you have made those changes. You might need to increase the range a little too as I'm not sure if there's a server in Saudi Arabia

Your ping will be absolutely horrendous by the way, but I'm sure you know that already 😂

I restarted the game more than 15 times. Every time I was trying new settings, but I was not able to find any Arab player.

Yes I know that my ping will be bad but I am fine with that. 

8 minutes ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Lmao, yes they do. My guess is that you might be to far away and the game might not let you connect. Idk, make sure you turn off ping assist and might have to play in spectating mode. Kind of defeats the purpose of the netduma cause your ping (latency) to a server that far away will be well over the hundreds.

do u mean i should put ping assists to 0 and play with spectating mode?? Because I think that will connect me to the nearest server from me

• Administrators

Were you able to actually get a game on a server based over there? It's possible that because you are so far away, the game is blocking it. Saying that, we have been able to force US servers from our location in the UK, so you should be able to achieve the same (in theory)

1 minute ago, almajedhs said:

do u mean i should put ping assists to 0 and play with spectating mode?? Because I think that will connect me to the nearest server from me

Yes, when it is at 0 it is off. spectating will and should allow it. 

2 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Were you able to actually get a game on a server based over there? It's possible that because you are so far away, the game is blocking it. Saying that, we have been able to force US servers from our location in the UK, so you should be able to achieve the same (in theory)

No I was not able to find any player, I don't know why

If you want to force a server in a specific location you need to have: filtering mode enabled, strict mode enabled, ping assist set to 0 and fast search disabled. Restart the game after making any changes then search.