Black Ops 4 Support

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Atzenkeeper500 said:

I only connet to Peers, see no Server on EU and Host Migration is back

Are you on DumaOS? It's possible that we are showing a server as a peer. We have seent hat some times in testing, so we'll push a Cloud Update to fix this soon

36 minutes ago, Buster said:

I play on ps4 from the UK, I have had a dedi on the west coast of US ping at 20ms,

I will try to get the ID so it can be put in the correct location on the geo filter.

Thanks, did you have the Geo-Filter setup just to the UK before you booted up the game? If so, could you try this in future?

13 minutes ago, Direink144 said:

What do u mean it no longer "queries" peers?

Peers = other players. On previous CoDs, you could see the location of other players in the game before the dedicated server was chosen. This was because your game was pinging all the other players. Now you just see the server. If I was to make an educated guess, it's because of Blackout. Pinging 90-100 players before you start the game wouldn't be good practice, so they took that step out.

9 hours ago, Atzenkeeper500 said:

Here is a screen. Only 1 Dedi left Site6B6667DA-AED2-467F-B4ED-02D30E2D1D00.thumb.jpeg.c8babbd950cb13bf8e6337d13220514c.jpeg

That’s a whitelisted server, probably an authentication server, any servers you see with a circle round them are whitelisted. Game servers won’t have a circle.

• Administrators

@Atzenkeeper500 - as Pollution said, the server with a ring around it is an authentication server, not a game (dedicated) server. I would try expanding your range a bit and then restarting your game. 

@NetriX - I think that's a server. It's just showing as a peer. I recommend you restart the game, it should then consistently give you the servers within the region you have on your Geo-filter

@FLEX_Jastrzebie - please increase your radius slightly and then restart the game. If there is a server within your range, the game will keep giving you the same server each game

20 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

1. Set your ideal range e.g. just cover the server region you like the most (see the Map below for the current known server locations)

BO4_Worldwide_Servers new 1.png

Hi.

Are these server locations accurate? 

I can't fail to notice quite a few new ones in Ausrtalia, Indonesia, Romania and Greece (which is where i live) and I strongly doubt that we have a dedicated server here. 

2 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

We think so. Was taken from the game. We’ll check it again when we retest and post an updated image if anything has changed. 

It needs to be updated.  I connected to a dedicated server in Miami, Florida this morning, which is not shown on that map.

18 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Are you on DumaOS? It's possible that we are showing a server as a peer. We have seent hat some times in testing, so we'll push a Cloud Update to fix this soon

Thanks, did you have the Geo-Filter setup just to the UK before you booted up the game? If so, could you try this in future?

Peers = other players. On previous CoDs, you could see the location of other players in the game before the dedicated server was chosen. This was because your game was pinging all the other players. Now you just see the server. If I was to make an educated guess, it's because of Blackout. Pinging 90-100 players before you start the game wouldn't be good practice, so they took that step out.

I'm not seeing peers when playing regular multiplayer, not blackout.  I'm not sure I'm seeing dedicated servers either.  I occasionally will see a peer or server, sometimes nothing.

• Administrators

I think there are some servers which are shaking as peers which we will need to update our Cloud for to recategorise. 

You should always see an icon on your map when in a game. If this is not happening, please let us know. 

Good to know you’re seeing a Florida server - we’ll reperform the test on Monday and update the Map. I suspect more are being switched on as the game grows. 

Just now, Netduma Admin said:

I think there are some servers which are shaking as peers which we will need to update our Cloud for to recategorise. 

You should always see an icon on your map when in a game. If this is not happening, please let us know. 

Good to know you’re seeing a Florida server - we’ll reperform the test on Monday and update the Map. I suspect more are being switched on as the game grows. 

In the game I just played, I only saw one peer icon which might be myself since it's right on top of me.

I'm a PC player, I've changed my PC to a PS device in device manager and im really struggling to get  into to games. 

Generally it takes up to 15 minutes to get into a game. Blackout mode is a no go for me. it can never find a game within my radius unless i switch off Geo-Filter all together.

6 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Fix that server in Florida.  Kept getting kick everytime looking for in game. It say lobby not joinable

Here is the server that appear in Florida. For some reason when looking for game . The radar doesnt pick it up right away that cause my party gettin kick and  get the message on our screen  lobby not joinable ..have to try to look for a game 3 time before my radar pick up that server..than after I can connect and find a game. Its annoying. 

20181013_202101.jpg

I tried searching for the server situated in Saudi Arabia as im playing in Oman and i just cant find it at all.

Filtering Mode On then Off,Spectator Mode On then Off,reduced radius then lost my Open Nat in-game to Moderate and cant seem to get it back to Open.

My Nat Tap was Open before i tried to find the Saudi Server, = XR500 in ISP Modems DMZ, disabled uPnP. XR500 has uPnP enabled,this had me an Open Nat but now its Moderate,other Cod Titles say my Nats Open with same ports 3074,3075 etc.

Is it the game or have i done something wrong,please help??

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Dialatech said:

I'm a PC player, I've changed my PC to a PS device in device manager and im really struggling to get  into to games. 

Generally it takes up to 15 minutes to get into a game. Blackout mode is a no go for me. it can never find a game within my radius unless i switch off Geo-Filter all together.

How wide is your Geo-Filter radius? Use the CoD profile for optimum distance.

11 hours ago, Uzumaki619 said:

Here is the server that appear in Florida. For some reason when looking for game . The radar doesnt pick it up right away that cause my party gettin kick and  get the message on our screen  lobby not joinable ..have to try to look for a game 3 time before my radar pick up that server..than after I can connect and find a game. Its annoying. 

20181013_202101.jpg

Did you boot the game up with Geo-Filter already setup over Florida as advised?

8 hours ago, XXXDRAKOHXXX said:

I tried searching for the server situated in Saudi Arabia as im playing in Oman and i just cant find it at all.

Filtering Mode On then Off,Spectator Mode On then Off,reduced radius then lost my Open Nat in-game to Moderate and cant seem to get it back to Open.

My Nat Tap was Open before i tried to find the Saudi Server, = XR500 in ISP Modems DMZ, disabled uPnP. XR500 has uPnP enabled,this had me an Open Nat but now its Moderate,other Cod Titles say my Nats Open with same ports 3074,3075 etc.

Is it the game or have i done something wrong,please help??

Did you boot the game up with Geo-Filter already setup over Saudi Arabia or did you setup the Geo-Filter  after bootup?