How are you finding DumaOS on the R1?

Netduma Admin

On 10/14/2018 at 4:14 AM, Netduma Admin said:

@SturdyFugur did it consistently not auto ping during the entire game? Interesting to know if so. We’ll investigate. 

I took a look at it. websocket isn't being forwarded to the r1 on 8080 when using allow remote access via wan which only forwards 80? (set in old r1 firmware)

If the allow remote via wan setting is added to dumaos later, it'll have some issues with that. would be nice if an r-app/setting would have allow remote via wan that would use the websocket port to the ip that logged in.

I'm wondering if the other people who aren't seeing pings happening have something blocking websockets to 8080? (browser based blocking, or proxy?)

• Administrators
On 10/15/2018 at 3:31 AM, Mr Crowley said:

Clicking X after selecting 15 Or also clicking on the map after changes nothing for me. Google Chrome.

I made a gif for you to show you what to do, please let me know if you can zoom after following the gif.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, mag1c64 said:

Issues with Playstation Party. Specifically, disconnecting randomly from party chat and random NAT Type error when people join my party. Playstation Party Chat disconnects happen frequently. 20mins or so

Have you added them all to your allow list?

5 hours ago, SturdyFugur said:

I took a look at it. websocket isn't being forwarded to the r1 on 8080 when using allow remote access via wan which only forwards 80? (set in old r1 firmware)

If the allow remote via wan setting is added to dumaos later, it'll have some issues with that. would be nice if an r-app/setting would have allow remote via wan that would use the websocket port to the ip that logged in.

I'm wondering if the other people who aren't seeing pings happening have something blocking websockets to 8080? (browser based blocking, or proxy?)

Asked a Developer. It doesn't support remote access currently so will make sure thats properly disabled in future upgrades. The browser definitely shouldn't block a ping. If it's not happening all the time then its very unlikely to be anything to do with a port and more to do with that host being unpingable. If it is a peer then that could be possible if they have an option on their router to not respond to pings for example. Downgrade disable it then upgrade again and that will resolve it.