" Always allow host "

vinss83

Hello,

not during the search for party, there is certain host as we cannot refused. They are always the same, as if they belonged to Activision. In spite of the ping announced by Netduma, the party are not really good. Sorry but I use a translator... 
Cordially

bonjour, non lors de la recherche de partie, il y a certain hote qu'on ne peut pas refusé . Ce sont toujours les mêmes, comme s'ils appartenaient à Activision . Malgré le ping annoncés par le Netduma, les parties ne sont vraiment pas bonnes. désolé mais je me sers d'un traducteur ... 

Cordialement

• Administrators

This is probably a dedicated server. We do not allow you to block these. Try doing this to avoid it - 

1. Set your home location, then put the distance really small, press the 'Snap' button twice.
  2. Disable strict mode, this will allow more games to be connected to, please note they may appear outside of your filter.
  3. Move your home until you get a different host or padlock appear

• Administrators

Doing what I described above, especially moving your home and radius you shouldn't get the same dedi. Are you aware of the anti cheat feature as that may be why when you change the settings nothing changes http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=gf_anti_cheat

I did not understand everything but, the dedicated servers are except the beam(shelf), I increased my ping assit for tried to find more parts and I am in mode stric. I fall all the same on these servers of ******

No, I had put him(it) has 30ms at the beginning and I tried to put in 60ms to find more parts(parties). It is necessary to put him(it) in 0ms?

If it's not at 0 you can connect to hosts outside your geofilter range so maybe that's why your are still connecting to the server you are trying to avoid

Hello,

actually by putting the ping in 0ms and the mode stric, I do not fall any more on the dedicated server, but I find so almost no part in brief to summarize, COD is a shit ;)

thank you for all your answers

Archived