Upgrading your Netduma R1 to DumaOS from a version lower than 1.03.6

Netduma Admin

On 11/21/2018 at 11:38 AM, henris said:

Sorry to bump this , any news on applying the fix?

Hey,

For some reason the hotfix we sent just failed. Can you please check your settings are correct?

On 11/21/2018 at 10:21 PM, Timmi Black said:

Please upgrade my router from 1.03.3 to the latest firmware.

I followed the instructions and port 7777 is open.

Thank you.

Hey,

Just sent the hotfix for your router. You can now manually upgrade DumaOS. Thank you for being patient with us

On 11/23/2018 at 6:00 PM, Cwinston said:

Please can you upgrade me from 1.03.3 ports are all open.

kindest regards

Hey

Just sent the hotfix to your router. Unfortunately it failed. Could you please check your settings are correct.

On 11/24/2018 at 3:29 AM, jameswoo said:

Hey,

Just sent the hotfix to your router successfully. You can now upgrade manually. Thanks for being patient.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:11 PM, fahad said:

Just sent the hotfix for your router but it failed. Can you please check your settings again please.

2 hours ago, Netduma Joseph said:

Hey,

For some reason the hotfix we sent just failed. Can you please check your settings are correct?

Checked settings -> should be ok. Also tested port scan and 7777 is open. I just rebooted both the 4G router and Netduma and tested again.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, henris said:

Checked settings -> should be ok. Also tested port scan and 7777 is open. I just rebooted both the 4G router and Netduma and tested again.

Ok, thanks for checking. It's possible your IP address has changed since. We will check again tomorrow.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Myotheraccountislockedout said:

Thanks! Should I upgrade straight to dumaos now, or should I do an update to 1.03.6 first? If it’s 1.03.6, can you please post a link? Thanks!

You can upgrade straight to DumaOS now

• Administrators
On 12/23/2018 at 11:48 AM, MauriASR said:

Hi guys, are there any news for me?

We will try this again in the New Year - I think your IP address might be changing a lot as that's making it harder. But we'll let you know if we have been able to do it

On 12/20/2018 at 5:29 PM, macolive said:

and me for when

We will do this again in the New Year when the team are back from Christmas holidays, hopefully on 3rd or 4th January.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:43 AM, The_Fro said:

Just got my beta email and do need my router upgraded everything should be open for remote access thank you for the detailed guide on how to do that.

What version are you on from the old R1 firmware? If it is pre-1.03.6 please follow this guide and then post in this thread: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000085789-how-to-upgrade-your-r1-from-version-1-03-5m-or-lower

20 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

We will try this again in the New Year - I think your IP address might be changing a lot as that's making it harder. But we'll let you know if we have been able to do it

We will do this again in the New Year when the team are back from Christmas holidays, hopefully on 3rd or 4th January.

What version are you on from the old R1 firmware? If it is pre-1.03.6 please follow this guide and then post in this thread: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000085789-how-to-upgrade-your-r1-from-version-1-03-5m-or-lower

I try to don’t turn off my router. If i had to, i tell you my new ip.