Upgrading your Netduma R1 to DumaOS from a version lower than 1.03.6

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Myotheraccountislockedout said:

It’d be nice to have a self-service option for this upgrade. This is the second unit I’ve upgraded, and it’s been painful both times. 😥

Once you're upgraded to DumaOS you won't need to worry about this again, even if you downgrade back. It's just a leftover issue from a very old firmware.

• Administrators

Just an update guys - we'll be doing this either on Monday or at the latest, Tuesday of this coming week (17th / 18th). We will confirm in this thread once it has completed. Thank you for being really patient about this.

Hello. I am trying to Upgrade from 1.03.5 to 1.03.6 so I can use the new DumaOS firmware and I have been following the steps, but as soon as I get to the part to confirm the 7777 ports are open, it comes up closed. I have tried to Bridge my modem (TP-Link Archer c3200) but honestly i'm sure i've either done it wrong or maybe the setting isn't there because I can't get the result to come off ''closed''. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but...any idea how to proceed?

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Ziack said:

Hello. I am trying to Upgrade from 1.03.5 to 1.03.6 so I can use the new DumaOS firmware and I have been following the steps, but as soon as I get to the part to confirm the 7777 ports are open, it comes up closed. I have tried to Bridge my modem (TP-Link Archer c3200) but honestly i'm sure i've either done it wrong or maybe the setting isn't there because I can't get the result to come off ''closed''. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but...any idea how to proceed?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

To bridge you should be bridging it to the Netduma's WAN IP (this is the IP the TP-Link has given it) so you can find it on the TP Link and in the Netduma's Device Manager. You should NOT be using the 192.168.88.1 IP as it won't work. If Bridge mode still doesn't work then I would put the R1 (using same IP) into the TP Link DMZ. Please also make sure you have remote support enabled in the R1's Miscellaneous settings.

On 11/1/2018 at 3:31 AM, Shymmy1981 said:

Did all the steps you have asked for. Should be good now. 

Thanks.

I just sent a hotfix and it didn't seem to work. Are all your settings correct?

On 11/9/2018 at 1:59 AM, ncormier48 said:

Please upgrade my router from 1.03.3 to the latest firmware

Just attempted to apply the hotfix but it failed. Can you please make sure your settings are correct

On 11/10/2018 at 2:50 PM, macolive said:

bonjour,

je suis actuellement sur la version 1.3.4 netduma je voudrais installer le dumaos pourriez vous m aider merci  

Je viens d'envoyer le correctif mais il a échoué. Êtes-vous sûr d'avoir les bons réglages