Netduma Luke

DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta!

I received the email link about an hour ago.  I signed up around 6 hours after the invite email.  Hope this helps others judge where they may be in the queue.  My line is quite stable and don't have bufferbloat/congestion issues so I'm not even sure how helpful the new OS will be for me. I'm probably the only one that hasn't been ready to slit throats over the new firmware haha  I feel most of my issues are to do with crap servers and the Australian network infrastructure rather than my ISP line and the R1 in it's current form has been doing it's job but we'll see if anything changes. Good luck to everyone.

4 hours ago, rtlp said:

Hello,

I have not receive the link for download the DumaOS. I have registered the day of announcements. What is a problem? Thank you.

Read the comment about yours and you can get an idea of when it might be your turn.

please, anyone who already owns DumaOS does not release it without the team's permission for others to download it, this could cause big problems like someone breaking their R1. Be patient, everyone will have their time to have DumaOS, think that because they are in a hurry, they may never enjoy it for breaking their R1

Hola,buenas,yo me registré media hora después del anuncio del dumaOS en beta del día 10 y me llegaron dos correos instantáneos pero ninguno con el enlace de descarga y aún en espera gracias si alguien puede  informarme 

3 hours ago, Trupi79 said:

Hello, good, I registered half an hour after the announcement of the DumaOS in beta on the 10th and I received two instant emails but none with the download link and still waiting thanks if someone can inform me 

Parece que se da de baja de recibir correos electrónicos de nosotros, de lo contrario, habría recibido el correo electrónico hace muchos días. Le enviaré manualmente un correo electrónico ahora.

It looks like you unsubscribed from receiving emails from us, otherwise you would have received the email many days ago. I will manually send you an email now.

Thank you for Make me wait for 8 days for something I will never get ..and I hope someone do that for you guys make you wait for something you will never ever have .If you tell me from beginning the Open beta is closed it’s okay but you gave me hope to try it and then Wait for nothing

unfortunately bad customer service 

Regard's

47 minutes ago, minato1990 said:

Thank you for Make me wait for 8 days for something I will never get ..and I hope someone do that for you guys make you wait for something you will never ever have .If you tell me from beginning the Open beta is closed it’s okay but you gave me hope to try it and then Wait for nothing

Regard's

Everyone was waiting not just you...patience and you will get it..i was waiting 7 days today i get it.

50 minutes ago, minato1990 said:

Regard's

if you read the previous comments of the people, in the end they have their DumaOs, it is just a matter of patience. And no, it is not a bad service of customer service if not the opposite, they are releasing it in stages so that nobody can break their R1, the easy thing would have been to release it for all at once and in case of breaking their R1 the team of netduma washing hands and you would have to spend money again, The netduma team looks for you so that this does not happen and what they should be to be grateful both for DumaOs and for the netduma team to worry that you do not break the R1
 He has to learn to be more patient and not behave like a 10 year old child with a tantrum.

a greeting

First thoughts after update...

Everything works smooth...i configure it and play some matches....works better than previous firmware and hit detection is amazing!!!!

Backup for configuration etc LAN,portforward is missing at all?

1 minute ago, Knomax said:

First thoughts after update...

Everything works smooth...i configure it and play some matches....works better than previous firmware and hit detection is amazing!!!!

Backup for configuration etc LAN,portforward is missing at all?

for port forwarding go to network settings and in the box on the left in the last upper tab you will find it.

Regards and enjoy DumaOS

44 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

for port forwarding go to network settings and in the box on the left in the last upper tab you will find it.

Regards and enjoy DumaOS

I don't see anything!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Knomax said:

I have already add my rules i am asking for backup configuration like previous firmware.

at the moment the option of making a backup is not implemented, maybe in the future it is something to add.

16 minutes ago, Knomax said:

Thank you very much...now we install it...will release another firmware to upgrade again with fixes and so on until final release?

I could not tell. That would have to answer Ian or some internal member of Netduma, but I guess so, to see what they respond

2 hours ago, titofuenla said:

if you read the previous comments of the people, in the end they have their DumaOs, it is just a matter of patience. And no, it is not a bad service of customer service if not the opposite, they are releasing it in stages so that nobody can break their R1, the easy thing would have been to release it for all at once and in case of breaking their R1 the team of netduma washing hands and you would have to spend money again, The netduma team looks for you so that this does not happen and what they should be to be grateful both for DumaOs and for the netduma team to worry that you do not break the R1
 He has to learn to be more patient and not behave like a 10 year old child with a tantrum.

a greeting

First thing it’s my opinion not yours and I don’t say anything wrong to any person  like you did 

And you can answer without say to anyone child But you want to be hero

Finally I hope you learn how to respect people

I’m having the same problem and I signed up like 5-10 seconds after the email was sent out. 

Edited by 251Nick
refreshed my email and this happen.